Have you joined Octa FX trading brokerage?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
May I know if you are familiar with this brokerage named Octa FX? I got this again from the Swaetcoin Corporation as one of their offers as one version of the sweat accumulated to sites they offer every day. I am so thrilled to join, but once again, I need your thorough analysis of this site if legit or not. It might be like VicTube which was found by members here as fake. It said that our earnings will go to the highest level and to earn daily with worthwhile prizes. We can install the app and start to trade and can receive a cashback that is available daily up to $15 for every traded lot. I know many of you here are experts in trading and in this brokerage you will be guided by the right trader.

What is good to know is we can invest with little skill by copying professional traders. Octa FX offers a basic, low-cost Meta Trader platform experience alongside its social copy-trading platform. I wanted to experience trading. I hope that this platform is legit. I am hoping that there are some of you here who can share your knowledge about Octa FX. I attended a trading seminar online but there was a sudden blackout so I was not able to get the most important part of the discussion. What do you think guys, will this be good to be true?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230102-203904.jpg
    Screenshot_20230102-203904.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 0

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
May I know if you are familiar with this brokerage named Octa FX? I got this again from the Swaetcoin Corporation as one of their offers as one version of the sweat accumulated to sites they offer every day. I am so thrilled to join, but once again, I need your thorough analysis of this site if legit or not. It might be like VicTube which was found by members here as fake. It said that our earnings will go to the highest level and to earn daily with worthwhile prizes. We can install the app and start to trade and can receive a cashback that is available daily up to $15 for every traded lot. I know many of you here are experts in trading and in this brokerage you will be guided by the right trader.

What is good to know is we can invest with little skill by copying professional traders. Octa FX offers a basic, low-cost Meta Trader platform experience alongside its social copy-trading platform. I wanted to experience trading. I hope that this platform is legit. I am hoping that there are some of you here who can share your knowledge about Octa FX. I attended a trading seminar online but there was a sudden blackout so I was not able to get the most important part of the discussion. What do you think guys, will this be good to be true?

Dear, is this broker and platform available in the Philippines? I thought that this is available in my country and a few other countries only. I usually see many advertisements of this platform!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I haven't joined that one yet. I'll check on my Sweatcoin account.
You cannot find it in the sweatcoin app as you wish because sweatcoin has different offers daily and this Octa offers just once, except for those lucky charms because many ordered including me hehehe, but it did not give me luck last December when I bet a Lotto, gosh.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
I am afraid, I am not familiar with Octa FX. I have sweat coin app on my phone, so how do I trade my coins through Octa FX?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You cannot find it in the sweatcoin app as you wish because sweatcoin has different offers daily and this Octa offers just once, except for those lucky charms because many ordered including me hehehe, but it did not give me luck last December when I bet a Lotto, gosh.
Oh I get it ma'am. Maybe it's one of the ads on Sweatcoin. I also saw an ad of Octa just recently.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
OctaFX is a legitimate site though it is new. I have opened account with the FX site but I have not started trading on the platform because of lack of fund. OctaFX have two platform, one for copy trading and the other for normal forex trading. These two platform have different apps on playstore.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
OctaFX is a legitimate site though it is new. I have opened account with the FX site but I have not started trading on the platform because of lack of fund. OctaFX have two platform, one for copy trading and the other for normal forex trading. These two platform have different apps on playstore.
Thanks for sharing. It seems the capital is $15. Which one is better, copy or normal Forex?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't joined that one yet. I'll check on my Sweatcoin account.
No, you will not see it in sweatcoin. It is an advertisement that use to show on sweatcoin.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for sharing. It seems the capital is $15. Which one is better, copy or normal Forex?
It depends on the one you choose. Copy trading is specifically suitable for people who are novice in forex trading.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a legitimate broker for forex trader. A lot of people in this part of the world make use of it and from the reviews I've gotten from them it is very legit.

Back