Have you joined Octa FX trading brokerage?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Dear, is this broker and platform available in the Philippines? I thought that this is available in my country and a few other countries only. I usually see many advertisements of this platform!
It's available in my country. It's advertised by a Filipino broker. It seems a good site but actually I forgot about this site because I'm always busy at work. I'll make a review on this later.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think its available in most of the countries and if we like to learn about it then we can stick with virtual credits and invest our money when we are ready for the challenge

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I am not part of them, but I do not see any comment regarding where it is regulated or under which estates or country, I think that is the most important thing and I do not see anyone commenting on it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Octa FX is very legitimate and if you're a Forex trader, I will advise you to sign up on the platform. Another good platform at the good alternative to octafx trading platform is Exness.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Octa FX is very legitimate and if you're a Forex trader, I will advise you to sign up on the platform. Another good platform at the good alternative to octafx trading platform is Exness.
But this website is regulated or where is located? We must be cautious where we put the money and simply words that is legitimate it doesntt say to me nothing we must leave proofs

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But this website is regulated or where is located? We must be cautious where we put the money and simply words that is legitimate it doesntt say to me nothing we must leave proofs
The reason I said it is legitimate is because I know a lot of people who are treading on the platform and it is actually global. If you are active in the forex market you will actually know about octa FX.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I haven't joined that one yet. I'll check on my Sweatcoin account.
It appears seldom in sweatcoin. I also noticed that sweatcoin accepts any offer but the site that I want to purchase did not give me a discount based on the agreement between that offer and sweatcoin.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
The reason I said it is legitimate is because I know a lot of people who are treading on the platform and it is actually global. If you are active in the forex market you will actually know about octa FX.
but this at the end of the day does not assure us anything, I asked for regulation, that is, many people also used FTX or genesis or blockfi and look what happened, if it has no regulation anywhere it is better to stay away from it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
but this at the end of the day does not assure us anything, I asked for regulation, that is, many people also used FTX or genesis or blockfi and look what happened, if it has no regulation anywhere it is better to stay away from it.
Okay, I understand what you mean. Regulation is always important in order to keep investors' money safe. I will advise you if you want to go into any kind of trading you should always do that with money you don't need because it is a risky market

Back