Have you joined Professional Forum Posters?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Professional Forum Posters is another site to make money posting on forums. This is a legit site, however,
I cannot show you proof of payment because I am not yet a member of this site. So, if you are a registered
member of this forum site, please share proof of payment to delight and inspire people here in RIF. Regarding
the pay, it is around $0.25 per post. The minimum threshold for a cash-out is $10 in your account. You may like
to register on this forum: Professional Forum.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Professional Forum Posters is another site to make money posting on forums. This is a legit site, however,
I cannot show you proof of payment because I am not yet a member of this site. So, if you are a registered
member of this forum site, please share proof of payment to delight and inspire people here in RIF. Regarding
the pay, it is around $0.25 per post. The minimum threshold for a cash-out is $10 in your account. You may like
to register on this forum: Professional Forum.
I checked the site, it is pretty cool but am not planning to join more PTP sites because I can not be able to reach RIF daily limit. Why should I waste my time add more forums that I can not be able to contribute meaningful there. Now, am rooting for RIF.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
I just checked the site from the link provided by you. It seems interesting. I didn't explore it much. But could get a sense of it. We have to make 10 posts and threads to qualify for earning there. They have lower as well as upper limit ( that's the first time I found on any forum).It is 25 words minimum and 50 words maximum.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
@Starmix why didn't you join? I also have questions. Why this forum don't have professional domain than use free subdomain? Also rate is to high against other forums but word count is same, 25 to 50.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
@Starmix why didn't you join? I also have questions. Why this forum don't have professional domain than use free subdomain? Also rate is to high against other forums but word count is same, 25 to 50.
Actually I forgot hehe. There are already many sites and links and I'm only hitching some minutes like this time. I'm heeding to work after some minutes. I'll register later.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I have just checked the site, there are many members but I do not plan to apply this time. It might be during the holy week. The texts there are also very small unlike on RIF.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Do you know anyone on that site, which can confirm that it's a legit site?
I am not so sure if the sites with links I posted here many applied. That is why I no longer post sites with links. I am just wasting my energy but those who joined secretly, I will be so happy for them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I checked the site, it is pretty cool but am not planning to join more PTP sites because I can not be able to reach RIF daily limit. Why should I waste my time add more forums that I can not be able to contribute meaningful there. Now, am rooting for RIF.
I will check too and decide if I am going to join or i won't join.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I don't know why people do that. I know a few members whom I told about RIF, they didn't join through my referral link but with someone else's.
There are people whose interests are not like ours. We cannot also blame them . It might be hard for them to write about different topics. But if they only knew that they will grow from it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Yes we cannot blame them but it hurts when they join at the recommendation of others.
I agree with you we feel like insulted. The one we invited didn't accept our invitation but accepted others. It's an insult. I experienced it here inviting someone but it's my link she used.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
It doesn't matter now because we don't earn from the referrals here.
Yes, but I'm still planning to invite a committed person. I'm thinking to invite my brother. He's a retired school teacher. He's still 60 and good in whiting being an English major. I hoping he's sold out of my idea to join RIF.

Back