Have you joined this forum site: FUSION CASH FORUM

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Fusion Cash Forum is another site that I stumbled upon this day. I am searching for additional sites to earn. I am free every weekend so I can double my time this weekend. The first that I introduced here awhile ago was a forum site named FORUM FOR U. This second one is Fusion Cash Forum. Feedback said that this site FCF is a popular site that offers something other forum sites do not offer. It is the same as in other forum sites we are in to reply and write a post thread. FCF adds up our income with $3 as extra money every month if members can post at least 30 posts in a month. Well, I can surely make it. I can post 30 or more in a month. But it said there is no extra charge if posts reached more than 30, it is just 30.

Members need to reach a minimum cashout of $25. I think they have offers and that out of our total earnings, we have to earn $15 from the site's participation in their offers. Maybe we are going to watch something like a video. It was not mentioned what their offers are. We will know once we become a member.

What do you think? Are you interested to join on the site Fuson Cash Flow? I do plan to apply tonight. May I know if you are already a ember of this forum site?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
Thank you for the information. This is the first time I heard of this site. Sounds good but the threshold seems a bit high. I'll for sure check the reviews and other details.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Thank you for the information. This is the first time I heard of this site. Sounds good but the threshold seems a bit high. I'll for sure check the reviews and other details.
Sorry, but don't anymore bother to check this site, It's very legit and pays well, but when I was about to register, an information was flashed that they will hire only residents from the United States of America. I felt insulted but I am. nothing to them.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fusion Cash Forum is another site that I stumbled upon this day. I am searching for additional sites to earn. I am free every weekend so I can double my time this weekend. The first that I introduced here awhile ago was a forum site named FORUM FOR U. This second one is Fusion Cash Forum. Feedback said that this site FCF is a popular site that offers something other forum sites do not offer. It is the same as in other forum sites we are in to reply and write a post thread. FCF adds up our income with $3 as extra money every month if members can post at least 30 posts in a month. Well, I can surely make it. I can post 30 or more in a month. But it said there is no extra charge if posts reached more than 30, it is just 30.

Members need to reach a minimum cashout of $25. I think they have offers and that out of our total earnings, we have to earn $15 from the site's participation in their offers. Maybe we are going to watch something like a video. It was not mentioned what their offers are. We will know once we become a member.

What do you think? Are you interested to join on the site Fuson Cash Flow? I do plan to apply tonight. May I know if you are already a ember of this forum site?
I just recently heard about this site, seems interesting. I will research it first. Thank you very much for sharing this information. Hopefully this is a good site and suitable for me.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is the site legit? It sounds good I mean 30 posts isn't that a lot if you like posting on forums however the payment threshold seems a bit too high it would take a lot of time also it only accept peaple from top tier countries

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I just recently heard about this site, seems interesting. I will research it first. Thank you very much for sharing this information. Hopefully this is a good site and suitable for me.
This is indeed a very legit and pays well forum site but I've learned when I was about to register that they hire only residents from the United States of America. Let's stay away from that site my friend,

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is indeed a very legit and pays well forum site but I've learned when I was about to register that they hire only residents from the United States of America. Let's stay away from that site my friend,
Oh my god, It's so sad, it feels so unfair. Somehow it seems so easy for US residents to earn money online. Hmmm. But thank you for sharing the information. :D

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
@AruneBend FCF is a very legit and rich forum site but sad to say they will hire only residents from the United States of America. I knew it when I was about to register for the first time but flashed on screen they will hire only residents from United States of America.

Ubcash

Complete Stranger
Sep 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
First I want to commend you for sharing the above earning platforms with us. But after trying to check out forumforu, a message came up that the admin of the platform closed it to carry out maintenance. That I should check back later. I can't tell if they will actually come back or not.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
That site is legit and pays well but sad they will hire only residents from the United States of America. I was about to register for the first time but it flashed on screen info they will hire only residents from the United States of America.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It seems good if they are still paying to users but i can not join on this platform. There is no survey for my country i don't think i can earn much there

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Thank you so much for this information. I clicked the link to check it out and I got a message stating that I was in the UK and that their site is only available in the US and that if I try to register my account would risk deactivation. It's a shame as I would have loved to have checked the site out and been active there if possible.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you so much for this information. I clicked the link to check it out and I got a message stating that I was in the UK and that their site is only available in the US and that if I try to register my account would risk deactivation. It's a shame as I would have loved to have checked the site out and been active there if possible.
Yes, I saw it too. I don't know what these rules are for, because making money online means that everyone around the world can take advantage of the opportunities. Anyway, it would be nice if all countries could make money on American platforms because they really pay well to users. $5 rewards you just for signing up. Very good

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I was feeling down actually because the site looks lucrative and a member could benefit a good pay but sad they're hiring only residents from the United States of. They should give others the chance.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I was feeling down actually because the site looks lucrative and a member could benefit a good pay but sad they're hiring only residents from the United States of. They should give others the chance.
I agree they should, it could be though due to laws as well as why they can not allow anyone from the US on the site which may be something they can not get around at all. As much as it is a shame, we can only hope that one day it may change.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

What do you think? Are you interested to join on the site Fuson Cash Flow? I do plan to apply tonight. May I know if you are already a ember of this forum site
How valid is this information that you've given me, is it legit, do they actually pay,I would like to join

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I think for you to be legible to complete the offers you must be coming from the tier1 countries or something. I hope this is not for everyone but I will find out more on this.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
How valid is this information that you've given me, is it legit, do they actually pay,I would like to join
I already made an announcement to some members that this site is legit and pays well, but they only hire applicants residents of United States. They will not accept our application.

Back