Have you joined this forum site: FUSION CASH FORUM

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That site is legit and pays well but sad they will hire only residents from the United States of America. I was about to register for the first time but it flashed on screen info they will hire only residents from the United States of America.
Yup it's very unfortunate many great sites accept only people who live in the US I'm really jealous of those people regardless of that there are still ways to make money even if you live in lower tier but it's way harder

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Yup it's very unfortunate many great sites accept only people who live in the US I'm really jealous of those people regardless of that there are still ways to make money even if you live in lower tier but it's way harder
Let us stay away from that site. I already encountered teo sites hiring only Americans. I was put on a bad shot about to register only to see on screen they hire only Americans.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
All of the information about the site is good and it appeals to common individual to just register and start working there but the one restriction is more than enough.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's a racist forum site. I felt terribly bad when I was blocked during registration. They have to flash on screen that their site is hiring only Americans. Why wait for people to register only to get bullied.
Thanks for letting us know about it and I will stay away from it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Fusion Cash Forum is another site that I stumbled upon this day. I am searching for additional sites to earn. I am free every weekend so I can double my time this weekend. The first that I introduced here awhile ago was a forum site named FORUM FOR U. This second one is Fusion Cash Forum. Feedback said that this site FCF is a popular site that offers something other forum sites do not offer. It is the same as in other forum sites we are in to reply and write a post thread. FCF adds up our income with $3 as extra money every month if members can post at least 30 posts in a month. Well, I can surely make it. I can post 30 or more in a month. But it said there is no extra charge if posts reached more than 30, it is just 30.

Members need to reach a minimum cashout of $25. I think they have offers and that out of our total earnings, we have to earn $15 from the site's participation in their offers. Maybe we are going to watch something like a video. It was not mentioned what their offers are. We will know once we become a member.

What do you think? Are you interested to join on the site Fuson Cash Flow? I do plan to apply tonight. May I know if you are already a ember of this forum site?
I have never earned from it but the idea is nice and it is very good to see that we can make money on other forums and not here alone. If I may ask,have you tried to withdraw on this forum?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I have never earned from it but the idea is nice and it is very good to see that we can make money on other forums and not here alone. If I may ask,have you tried to withdraw on this forum?
This forum site hires only applicants from America. They will block a non-American applicant.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I already made an announcement to some members that this site is legit and pays well, but they only hire applicants residents of United States. They will not accept our application.
Thanks for sharing! It is critical to avoid this type of site if you are in the lower tier countries.

Back