Heedyou.com a PTC site

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Have you heard of this PTC ( Paid to Click) site. I have in online earnings from 2017( my second innings of online earnings after a long break). And on most of the forums, I have read mixed reviews about PTC site. Most feedbacks go negative calling them slow earning and waste of time. I have never joined any PTC site as those feedback were discouraging.
However, I found this thread about Heedyou.com on Beer Money forum. And surprisingly most have posted positive feedback with payment proofs. Some have been paid multiple times. It has been paying for last eleven years and that's impressive.
Any one with a personal experience with the site here? You can share your experiences and feedback.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.018
Sounds nice, though i have never heard of this site before but if people are being paid and the pay rate is not all that bad, then i might actually give it a try.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.218
I have never heard of this site before. On normal circumstances PTC sites are very slowly earning sites. I however will check it in details and hopefully if it has some great deals I give it a bash.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.770
It sounds good. It is my first time hearing about this website, and I hope it works for my location. The only PTC site that I joined was Neobux, but I do not participate on this PTC website anymore.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It sounds nice, but I'm not a huge fan of paid-to-click sites. The pay seems just too low, but if it is legit and it works for you, why not join? It is always good to try new platforms you can earn some money on.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PTC is a waste of time and i will never be part of such sites again. When am new into online hustling, PTC is the first sites i worked on. I feel really disappointed when i receive my payment. The money you make from PTC sites can not be able to pay for your internet subscription. What waste of time!

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
It sounds nice, but I'm not a huge fan of paid-to-click sites. The pay seems just too low, but if it is legit and it works for you, why not join? It is always good to try new platforms you can earn some money on.
I have never joined any PTC sites. From the time I started earning online, I have been discouraged to join PTC by the feedbacks on various forums. So, I was surprised that this thread on BMF had mostly praises about the site.
I am into offline job and my online timings are very limited. I am in online space every day to make some productive use of my free time. I have a time constraint and I am not able to do justice to the few that I have on my plate..it will not help to add another one to list..I don't mind adding one good article writing site to the list though as that's where my interest lies.

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of the site but I have never received a payment from them. Very rarely I visit it as you can't let the ads run while you are working on other sites, so it takes a bit of our time. The reviews are quite good and I have never heard anyone complaining about it.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.360
Only PTC I work are part of offerwalls on faucet sites. Moonlix, DripOffers, Bitcotasks and maybe some more are good for me. I don't work on clear PTC sites since those are very slow earning sites.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am a member of the site but I have never received a payment from them. Very rarely I visit it as you can't let the ads run while you are working on other sites, so it takes a bit of our time. The reviews are quite good and I have never heard anyone complaining about it.

Oh! That sounds discouraging. Seems like it's quite time consuming to reach the payment. Or have you reached the minimum payout and not received the payment despite requesting for it?
Today I visited the thread about the same on BMF. Even one user who recently joined the site complained about not been credited for sond surfing activities.
You are right in saying that usees have given good feedback about the site and most have positive things to say.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
This is the first time I heard of this site. I have never worked with any PTC sites because earnings are slow. I prefer to do surveys which offer higher pay.
Even I have never joined any PTC site. I mostly stick with Paid to Post forums for my online earnings. Most of the surveys don't work for my location. I have three that have been okay.
I was always discouraged to join Paid to click sites as the feedback would be negative. But in this thread on BMF, everyone seems to love this one. We get one new payment proof everyday.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for this information. Just heard it and I hope it's different with other PTC sites characterized of being so slow. I can't remember anymore how many I had joined but never made a payout.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.360
Did anybody try earn money from listening music there? I see that offer. I could be good replacement for that app where you listen music and being paid. I forgot name.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you heard of this PTC ( Paid to Click) site. I have in online earnings from 2017( my second innings of online earnings after a long break). And on most of the forums, I have read mixed reviews about PTC site. Most feedbacks go negative calling them slow earning and waste of time. I have never joined any PTC site as those feedback were discouraging.
However, I found this thread about Heedyou.com on Beer Money forum. And surprisingly most have posted positive feedback with payment proofs. Some have been paid multiple times. It has been paying for last eleven years and that's impressive.
Any one with a personal experience with the site here? You can share your experiences and feedback.
I’m not familiar with that site.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I’m not familiar with that site.
Even I was not. Actually I have never paid attention to any PTC sites as I was not very keen on joining them. But I accidentally bumped into this thread and they gave such nice feedback. I mostly get negative feedback about PTC sites. So, I was bit surprised and thought of sharing it here. It's eleven years old and still paying. That is impressive.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
The site offers isn't bad though i have never heard of this site before but will be good to check out. I'm always for sitea that pays people and the pay rate is good too.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
From the reviews, the money you can make from Heedyou PTC website isn't that good. That is because it doesn't pays that well. To earn a significant amount, you will have to click on a lot of ads and complete a lot of offers. That will take so much time.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The income offered by Heedyou for clicking ads is very less compared to some other websites which pay at least $0.001 per click. So it is advisable to compare the rates offered, and then spend your time accordingly.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
It is good to do our research and compare the pay rates of websites to maximize our earnings. We should always aim for higher paying earning opportunities to make our efforts worthwhile.

Back