How are you today?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It is so hot here, it seems we'll be cooked from the raging sun. How I like if there is winter, spring, and autumn in the Philippines.
My friends in New Zealand wear thick jackets:LOL:. It is so cold there now. I told them come to Philippines to enjoy the sunburn.LOL.
Maybe it is winter there in your country. Send me ice or snow :LOL:

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
my phones, wallet, cash and IDs were stolen at the dorm while I was deeply asleep.
My God, why didn't you close your room? Did you blotter it to the police station? Have you recovered everything? It seems the culprit is your board mate only. It was an inside job. Sorry, my friend. Hoping you have moved on.🥲

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
My God, why didn't you close your room? Did you blotter it to the police station? Have you recovered everything? It seems the culprit is your board mate only. It was an inside job. Sorry, my friend. Hoping you have moved on.🥲
He is my dormmate. I did not recover my stuff. But recovered my GCash with cash still intact. I was also able to report my ATM and reported the incident to the police.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Where is your dormmate now? Hoping he will be jailed. Never trust a dorm mate. I was also a victim before of robbery inside the dorm.
He is my dormmate. I did not recover my stuff. But recovered my GCash with cash still intact. I was also able to report my ATM and reported the incident to the police.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I left with my stuff. I have doubted him once but did not listen to my gut feel.
It's good to listen to our conscience. Always apply commonsense. Where's your dormmate now? He's a thief hoping you could report it to TV news to flash his face. How nice to kick that man. Did you confront him?

Last edited:

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Am doing fine. Am home today looking after my little niece for my sister as she do her work. It really hot here right now just wish the sun can just take a break for some minutes for the rain to just pour down a little lol.

Back