How can I avoid being blocked on BMF?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I am not much active there as their threshold for payout through PayPal is very high. That's a bit discouraging. Also, I am not very much able to contribute there a lot. I keep hearing users been banner there every now and then. And many are not sure why. They claim that they abide by the rules and regulations and also contributed the quality contents. They should give a warning with specifications before banning any one there.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.255
creating quality contents that will be helpful and valuable is the best bet I think another way to do this is by writing on sections you know and have knowledge on

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Inhate that site BMF, they banned me, the reason was I communicated with a Mexican. We were speaking in Spanish. I can speak S[amish and Latin, and the site banned me for considering my actions of speaking Spanish as spamming. Judgemental.
That's very bad in my own perspective. I think the website has been in existence for a while and they should have known that there are people from other countries that will be there.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Beermoneyforum is a forum that is very strict and hates spam. So for us not to get banned, we must be very careful with our post and be free from Spam

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not much active there as their threshold for payout through PayPal is very high. That's a bit discouraging. Also, I am not very much able to contribute there a lot. I keep hearing users been banner there every now and then. And many are not sure why. They claim that they abide by the rules and regulations and also contributed the quality contents. They should give a warning with specifications before banning any one there.
I think there are other options you can use to cash out your money. The withdrawal threshold for bitcoin cash is $2.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I think there are other options you can use to cash out your money. The withdrawal threshold for bitcoin cash is $2.
Yes, it's a lower threshold for Bitcoin withdrawal. But I am not into Bitcoin or any other crypto. PayPal is the only way that I have opted for getting payment from any online earning opportunities. That's why I am sticking to the sites that pay through the PayPal

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it's a lower threshold for Bitcoin withdrawal. But I am not into Bitcoin or any other crypto. PayPal is the only way that I have opted for getting payment from any online earning opportunities. That's why I am sticking to the sites that pay through the PayPal
Okay, that means you need to work harder in order to reach the threshold. You need to stay more active if you still like the platform.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
You must create relevant posts that are not copied and pasted. Contribute to the community in a way that will benefit other members. Do well because the administrator is quite strict.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.255
Beermoneyforum is a very strict forum and the owner is very strict and hates spam. So to avoid getting banned, you must be very careful with the admin and avoid Spam

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Okay, that means you need to work harder in order to reach the threshold. You need to stay more active if you still like the platform.
Yes, I need to be more active there and earn more points. But then I am not able to do that.I have other forums also and I am more active on them. I am not able to contribute much on BMF because I am not so knowledgeable about the topics being discussed there. Also, the fear of being banned( as reported by others) restricts me from posting something that I am not fully sure of. Sometimes working there can be stressful.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I need to be more active there and earn more points. But then I am not able to do that.I have other forums also and I am more active on them. I am not able to contribute much on BMF because I am not so knowledgeable about the topics being discussed there. Also, the fear of being banned( as reported by others) restricts me from posting something that I am not fully sure of. Sometimes working there can be stressful.
if it is stressful for you, then you don't want me to bother yourself. There are a lot of other alternative forums you can use online to make money.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.255
This is not healthy at all that the fear of being banned keeps restricting people from posting on the site . I can't work on a site like this at all

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The site does not just block anyone without reason once you abide by the law of the site you can't be block by making a genuine post and no copy and paste and other rules

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It's easy, if you don't want to be banned from Beermoney forum what you have to do is make good quality and consistent comments, follow the general rules of the forum and don't use artificial intelligence.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
I've seen some poor quality posts by users that are not banned, but I've also faced the bad hammer. I think it's mostly a case of being caught when the admin goes on their inspection rounds.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You will need to make good and quality post your post must be lengthening and easy to read then if you follow this rules you will be able to have safe account but their post rate is a bit low now

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I avoid tons of posts on BeerMoney (and my great lack of free time is very helpful in this task). Too many posts in a row could be seen as spam. Then, I use the Reverso spell check before posting, to avoid to lower the quality of my posts cause spell mistakes.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well yes they are very strict and you can get banned for basically nothing I also got banned and I could not contact anybody so I'm not sure how anyone could get unbanned

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410

It's fair to say that there should be a clear warning or explanation before someone is banned. It can be discouraging when you're unsure of why it happened and if you followed all the rules. As for the Paypal threshold on BMF, what's the exact amount for payout?

Back