AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am yet to figure that out. I recently got head hunted and I have an offline job. I am trying to balance my own business, working as an employee and working online. Tough job

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
I am yet to figure that out. I recently got head hunted and I have an offline job. I am trying to balance my own business, working as an employee and working online. Tough job
it is always a tough one no doubt but one just have to make out. time to accommodate both online and offline jobs

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Why not set a target for yourself? For me i have so many things i need to take care of offline so am not always online, but what i do most times is simply to set a target for myself daily. While doing my offline jobs, i try my best to reach this target online. I do not have a specific time i come online or a specific amount of time i spend online, i simply just try to meet up with the target.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
Why not set a target for yourself? For me i have so many things i need to take care of offline so am not always online, but what i do most times is simply to set a target for myself daily. While doing my offline jobs, i try my best to reach this target online. I do not have a specific time i come online or a specific amount of time i spend online, i simply just try to meet up with the target.
it seems you have a very flexible working hours offline. some offices like my immediate past office you can even remember your phone because of workload and deadline to meet.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
it seems you have a very flexible working hours offline. some offices like my immediate past office you can even remember your phone because of workload and deadline to meet.
Yes that's true, that was also the same situation i was in. I am currently trying to startup my own personal business, as a graphic designer, so for now i am able to create more time for myself compared to when i was working under someone. I still have a long way to go though for my business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
Yes that's true, that was also the same situation i was in. I am currently trying to startup my own personal business, as a graphic designer, so for now i am able to create more time for myself compared to when i was working under someone. I still have a long way to go though for my business.
Your last line is that you should keep pushing slowing but steadying you work get three. You are not different from successful people

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's very difficult to do so but can be achieved. It depends on discipline and time allocated to offline jobs. One can do offline jobs and spare some time for online jobs.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
You can not serve two masters at a time. It is always not easy to combine the two. I usually do online work in the night or early morning before going to my shop. I still starts when am less busy in my shop. One day, I nearly fall from my seat because am feeling sleeping after working all night.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Goodluck with two jobs, my friend. I hope you can managed your time really well and stay healthy too, thats the most importance.
I'm sure you knew how to handle both of the jobs really well, the struggle is real, though. Good luck my fried

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I think one can do both. I do translation work offline. This is my main source of income. When I have free time, I do surveys and post in forums to earn extra money.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can not serve two masters at a time. It is always not easy to combine the two. I usually do online work in the night or early morning before going to my shop. I still starts when am less busy in my shop. One day, I nearly fall from my seat because am feeling sleeping after working all night.
Hahaha, that's funny but a reality. It's very difficult to balance both offline work and online work especially when the offline work is a busy type. It's just because of the money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Time management is the key to those who have offline and online work. There's also weekend where one can do activities online freely. That's the advantage of online day we can work anytime and any day.

Back