How can one juggle both online and offline jobs successfully

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
@RicAngelo yes taking breaks in between is also essential to take rest and make a balance in work and family life. I take breaks and during the breaks, I try to do some postings on the sites.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time management is a great skill. If you can manage your time, you can easily juggle between online job and offline job
Totally agree with you, time management is a skill we have to master it
@RicAngelo yes taking breaks in between is also essential to take rest and make a balance in work and family life. I take breaks and during the breaks, I try to do some postings on the sites.
Yes, i take a break by sleeping in lunch time or watching sitcom on Netflix

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Like Yin and Yang, we have to make it balance, do our first priority after that earning extra money from forum sites, dont forget to take a break, Sanjeev haha
In the midst of trying to combine both offline and online jobs, we should be careful of our health and mental energy. Most times we neglect this in pursuit of money.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the midst of trying to combine both offline and online jobs, we should be careful of our health and mental energy. Most times we neglect this in pursuit of money.
I dont spend much time on RIF this morning because i have a lot of work offline and after that i choose to sleep and take a break, now i am back on RIF but i dont wanna push myself to do it. I do this while watching youtube

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As for me it is not easy to handle both online and offline work together. The only time that I was able to do both is when I am trading. But when I am not trading and working on PTP site, it wasn't easy.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As for me it is not easy to handle both online and offline work together. The only time that I was able to do both is when I am trading. But when I am not trading and working on PTP site, it wasn't easy.
You're very sincere. I'm facing the same issue too. It's too difficult to combine both. Most times after doing offline jobs one gets tired.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's good. I also prefer sleeping during breaks. And that's the reason most of my time on the weekends goes to sleep.
I never get the days off, so i always sleep during lunch break
It's difficult for me to sleep during the day now because I'm not used to it. Maybe unless the weather is so good you know. It's good to have free times.
But when you really tired, just sleep and take a break

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ya that's what I'll definitely do. I've realized that one needs to be in a right state of mind to be able to earn online. I'm working on that.
Yes, i'm still working on it too, were not always in a good mood all day, so i have to refresh my mind for a while, i rarely watching movies or series now, because i spend most of my free time doing online forum. And my wife agree to make an extra money but when i get tired i just sleep or watch sitcom and back to online sites again.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
If they both require your attention at different times, it's possible to have a job both online and offline. Most people take their online job as a side hustle, giving it only a few hours each day.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
The secret to successfully handling both online and offline employment is to make and keep to a timetable. Prioritize projects and allow yourself adequate time to accomplish each one. Also, keep in touch with your employers and be honest about your availability. Take pauses as required, and remember to look after yourself!

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, i'm still working on it too, were not always in a good mood all day, so i have to refresh my mind for a while, i rarely watching movies or series now, because i spend most of my free time doing online forum. And my wife agree to make an extra money but when i get tired i just sleep or watch sitcom and back to online sites again.
Ya, sometimes I'm jam-packed with many thoughts that I can't focus online. What I do now is to space the time I come online and do other things in between.

Back