How can one juggle both online and offline jobs successfully

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.892
The key factor is to be flexible. Unfortunately, not all people can do this. I used to be one and was able to do it with challenges. However, I was able to carried out successfully.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
It's a case to case for there are people who are already satisfied with one job. Despite having a decent salary of my work but I manage my time to do online jobs. I'm happy with what I'm doing.

Last edited:

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
Hahaha, that's funny but a reality. It's very difficult to balance both offline work and online work especially when the offline work is a busy type. It's just because of the money.
it is never for anyone to juggle the two but it is better to do it if it possible. it is to get extra income

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the key to successfully juggling both online and offline jobs is to stay organized and prioritize tasks. Make sure to create a schedule for yourself and ensure that you have enough time to devote to both jobs. Additionally, make sure to give yourself enough breaks throughout the day to stay productive and refreshed.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I am a full-time online money earner and i do not need to juggle both the things. You can create a schedule to manage both.
Wow, amazing, how many hours you spend in a day to do it? I remember you said that you are full time online money earner, you earn so much money from several sites, i salute you

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the key to successfully juggling both online and offline jobs is to stay organized and prioritize tasks. Make sure to create a schedule for yourself and ensure that you have enough time to devote to both jobs. Additionally, make sure to give yourself enough breaks throughout the day to stay productive and refreshed.
Indeed, we need to take a break for a while, we need it to refresh our mind and soul and after that continue working. Its not easy to do both but its not hard either. Like you said we need to stay organized and stick to the schedule we make.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
Indeed, we need to take a break for a while, we need it to refresh our mind and soul and after that continue working. Its not easy to do both but its not hard either. Like you said we need to stay organized and stick to the schedule we make.
Exactly it is good to creste a schedule and follow it through. it will help you to juggle the jobs a lot better.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have a regular offline job of 8-10 hours so it's hard for me to find time to spend on the sites. I hardly find time to do that but whatever off time I get at work I utilise it to work on the sites, especially on R.I.F.. I aim to earn at least $15-20 from it in a month. Hope I may be able to do it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Can one juggle both online and offline jobs successfully. How can this be achieved? Share your suggestions.
I think one of the best ways to judge a successful online or offline business is by the kind of reputation they have and the kind of response they get from their customers

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
That's is necessary because more responsibilities are coming up as one grows. It's difficult to cope by that time if one doesn't have enough funds.
That's the nature for all adults. Some people say adulthood is a scam because they are just so much to tackle as an adult.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Goodluck with two jobs, my friend. I hope you can managed your time really well and stay healthy too, thats the most importance.
I'm sure you knew how to handle both of the jobs really well, the struggle is real, though. Good luck my fried
Thank you. It's not easy but where there's a will there's a way. I am now starting to find the balance between online and offline. Not here I want to be yet but il get there

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only way you can be able to achieve this is if you have proper time management. You can bring out day time for running your offline business and night time for running online business.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you. It's not easy but where there's a will there's a way. I am now starting to find the balance between online and offline. Not here I want to be yet but il get there
Youre welcome my friend, indeed theres always a way out to make it balance. We need the money, so just do it, but dont forget to take a break. I know its not easy but its not hard either, as long as you know how your limit, you can do it, keep up the good works then my friend. Good luck once again. Keep fighting and keep earning

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thank you. It's not easy but where there's a will there's a way. I am now starting to find the balance between online and offline. Not where I want to be yet but il get there

That's fine. We all should do that. We cannot make our offline works suffer due to online stuff and vice versa. It's all about managing our time. People who can do it get success in their life and others who can't, always complain about it. That's good that you're able to make a balance between both of them.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's fine. We all should do that. We cannot make our offline works suffer due to online stuff and vice versa. It's all about managing our time. People who can do it get success in their life and others who can't, always complain about it. That's good that you're able to make a balance between both of them.
Like Yin and Yang, we have to make it balance, do our first priority after that earning extra money from forum sites, dont forget to take a break, Sanjeev haha

Back