How can Paid to post forums be Sustainable?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have been active with paid forums, you'll observe there are issues when it comes to paying members continually. Forum owners needs to generate more revenue than expenses to keep the forum running. Sometimes when they don't get enough, they need to inject funds from elsewhere to sustain the forum.

We have witnessed many forums shut down because they can't meet up with payments while others stop giving incentives.
How do you think forum owners should do to generate more revenue to keep their forums running?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to PTP forums, the owners rely on monetization methods to be able to pay those who contribute to the forum. From being on PTP forums and also being staff on a PTP forum, one thing I have noticed is that a lot of forums that pay for you to post, often because the contributions from members are not high-quality enough and are quite spam-like instead or not relevant. A lot of the time, this can lead to the owner of the forum losing advertising and also losing ad companies as well which then leads to them making a loss.

When it comes to PTP sites, we all need to do our best to provide high-quality content to not only help the forum stay around and still be able to pay their users for their contributions but also help the owners as well.

If we do not provide content that will help the site and the site starts losing money, then we really do only have ourselves to blame, especially if it was done to just gain an incentive.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to PTP forums, the owners rely on monetization methods to be able to pay those who contribute to the forum. From being on PTP forums and also being staff on a PTP forum, one thing I have noticed is that a lot of forums that pay for you to post, often because the contributions from members are not high-quality enough and are quite spam-like instead or not relevant. A lot of the time, this can lead to the owner of the forum losing advertising and also losing ad companies as well which then leads to them making a loss.

When it comes to PTP sites, we all need to do our best to provide high-quality content to not only help the forum stay around and still be able to pay their users for their contributions but also help the owners as well.

If we do not provide content that will help the site and the site starts losing money, then we really do only have ourselves to blame, especially if it was done to just gain an incentive.
Ya it's there any way to generate money with forums aside from adverts. Adverts is the major source of revenue. I believe it should be supplemented with other forms of revenue generation. As for low quality comments,there are standards given by these forums to checkmate that.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I have seen many forum sites that are closed, because the admin has difficulty paying the members. The main source of income is from monetizing traffic for each of their threads so that they are indexed in search engines, but unfortunately many members are dishonest so there is a lot of plagiarism and AI text content so search engines refuse traffic. So admins and moderators have to work hard to clean up the forum, the second source of income is from sponsors.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paid to post forums can be sustainable, if they actually generate revenues from this website, Although I do not know for sure where they generate their revenues from but I do know that they do generate.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Absolutely I totally agree with your perspective. Indeed members who like to send spam to this forum sooner or later will disrupt the sustainability of the forum. So we have to help the forum survive by making quality posts. In addition there are several forums that prohibit the use of GPT chat, but there are members who still do not comply.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
RIF also prohibits spam and GPT chat, spam will be easy for us to recognize while AI content and plagiarism will be difficult for us to recognize at a glance, because there is no oddity or awkwardness, but it will make Google search freeze this site.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
I can see that the business of the paid to post forums becomes tougher and tougher as days go by. There has been a problem on the payment of the forum users due to the limited monetization means employed by those forum.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I can see that the business of the paid to post forums becomes tougher and tougher as days go by. There has been a problem on the payment of the forum users due to the limited monetization means employed by those forum.
I agree with you that the limited means of monetization on the forum will hinder financial resources, while new members are added every day, if a forum has 50 thousand members, if half of the members are active, and we assume that one member only gets $ 5 per month, then the calculation is 25 thousand times $ 5 then the minimum forum must pay $ 125 thousand per month.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, there is no need for all of us to create a forum. Creating a forum and site requires a lot of investment and good facilities. You can barely keep a forum alive by paying a few dollars a month. You have to pay good to users to attract users and when you attract more users, more advertisers will offer you

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
RIF also prohibits spam and GPT chat, spam will be easy for us to recognize while AI content and plagiarism will be difficult for us to recognize at a glance, because there is no oddity or awkwardness, but it will make Google search freeze this site.

So true. We must be honest and professional in making posts, not copying other people's posts, let alone using GPT chat. I'm lucky I'm not familiar with GPT chat, so I'm not tempted to use it. I've only heard that GPT chats are banned, so that's enough for me not to find out any further. What is GPT chat, how to use it, etc.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
You are right, every member should be able to keep the forum clean from plagiarism and AI content, or in cooler terms from member to member, so that Google's SEO is not frozen which will have fatal consequences for Adsense.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.770
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have not owned a forum. But I guess advertisements are the main source of revenue. Forum owners need to set certain rules to ensure that the content posted in the forum is of good quality. Members also have the responsibility to post good quality comment to help the forum to sustain.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I have not owned a forum. But I guess advertisements are the main source of revenue. Forum owners need to set certain rules to ensure that the content posted in the forum is of good quality. Members also have the responsibility to post good quality comment to help the forum to sustain.
You are right, every member should also need to keep the forum clean from useless or low-quality content/articles. But there are many members, many members are dishonest, such as cross posting, plagiarism, creating content with AI, so it will disrupt traffic on the engine. search.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And even on this thread, some people are just making low quality posts. I don't know how difficult it is for someone to just write a 20 worded post. Let it crash so that all of us can rest.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
They need to look at forums like BMF which have sustained with its aggressive marketing policy
It is this kind of comments that make paid forums not to be sustainable. How has this post contributed to the very vibrant discussion going on in this thread. Everyone is crying against spam posts and how they kill paid forums.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And even on this thread, some people are just making low quality posts. I don't know how difficult it is for someone to just write a 20 worded post. Let it crash so that all of us can rest.
Hahaha, anyway the quality of posts made can only affect revenue made from ads. I think the forum should be SEO optimized though search engines rank them lower compared to blogs. Maybe forums should have blogs and YouTube channels to supplement income.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.563
Advertisements are how forum owners make money. If there are no advertisements, they will have no choice but to cease their operations. Make sure to publish quality content in this forum, we must write at least 30 words, which some people fail to do. They respond to threads just for the sake of making money.

Back