How can Paid to post forums be Sustainable?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Its us who plays important role in growth of PTP sites as we must write quality posts, we must di some research then write, but in many cases where I always written quality post it doesn't worked and the site closed one of which was trendri, which given such a bitter experience.
The closure of Trendri as a paid to post forum was very painful. Trendri's own was majorly due to influx of AI generated contents. Ot doesn't take much to research and make a good post in your own words.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I think this is a very nice suggestion, because I have always wanted to ask how this platform generate the income to lay its users, as at when due without any hassles, I really commend the management team of this platform for being up and doing in maintaining the sustainability of this platform.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Paid to post forum can be very sustainable provided you are very keen to get necessary information about it and also you have enough experience on different topics to discuss about.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I think the best thing for them to stay sustainable is that users leave good quality posts, so the website will rise in its SEO rating and therefore more advertisers will come to the site and can be monetized properly.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It takes time to make the website sustainable and you really need to work hard on the quality and rewards that the users are getting and they should not be under or over paid for work

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
It takes time to make the website sustainable and you really need to work hard on the quality and rewards that the users are getting and they should not be under or over paid for work
To make a website or forum sustainable, you need to put in a lot of effort and you must have a professional level experience on how to manage it properly because it is needed.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It's hard to make a forum sustainable and then you also need to spend more time on the forum to moderate maximum posts or hire moderators to work for you and it's a time taking process.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It's hard to make a forum sustainable and then you also need to spend more time on the forum to moderate maximum posts or hire moderators to work for you and it's a time taking process.
To sustain a paid to post forum, you need huge amount of capital because that is what will maintain the reward program and it will make each and every members to be actively involved.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
They can be sustainable when they can earn more revenue and if they have more streams of income then they will earn more and we should look at beer money forum for this

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
When it comes to PTP forums, the owners rely on monetization methods to be able to pay those who contribute to the forum. From being on PTP forums and also being staff on a PTP forum, one thing I have noticed is that a lot of forums that pay for you to post, often because the contributions from members are not high-quality enough and are quite spam-like instead or not relevant. A lot of the time, this can lead to the owner of the forum losing advertising and also losing ad companies as well which then leads to them making a loss.

When it comes to PTP sites, we all need to do our best to provide high-quality content to not only help the forum stay around and still be able to pay their users for their contributions but also help the owners as well.

If we do not provide content that will help the site and the site starts losing money, then we really do only have ourselves to blame, especially if it was done to just gain an incentive.
yes we need to make high quility posts that is very important on some forums peaple create multiple accounts and also spam hoping they can make quick money but you need to post quility posts to earn

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
yes we need to make high quility posts that is very important on some forums peaple create multiple accounts and also spam hoping they can make quick money but you need to post quility posts to earn
That is why some forums ban the users because they are not making high-quality post. It is important to make posts that people will be captivated to read whenever they see it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have seen many forum sites that are closed, because the admin has difficulty paying the members. The main source of income is from monetizing traffic for each of their threads so that they are indexed in search engines, but unfortunately many members are dishonest so there is a lot of plagiarism and AI text content so search engines refuse traffic. So admins and moderators have to work hard to clean up the forum, the second source of income is from sponsors.
That's what happened to Beer Money Forum recently. The site owner banned many users and stop paying members. Those who spammed and plagiarised the site are now at a big loss of their bad actions. BMF may not be able to operate for many months.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
We can look at beer money forum and how the forum has sustained over a period of time and just now taking a small break otherwise its paying from a long time

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I mean most of the time they earn from advertising they won't make much if there wouldn't be any ads ptp forums can be sustainable but it's hard and pricy

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It is not easy for pay to post forums to sustain for long time unless they have good way to earn revenue or other websites to support it but they should bank upon revenue

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
it is hard to do that since they can lose money as well and then there is no coming back and they have to stop paying I love how forumcoin managed to stay here for more than a decade

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
A website should have rules that should be followed by everyone and if they are not following then they should be warned and with that you can make a forum sustainable

Back