How do some members get a lot of referrals?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not an easy task to get a lot of referrals because we can say to our friends and relatives about it but this is not necessary that they have interest of this type of work. We can use facebook groups where people want real legit sites.
Funny enough, this is the most effective way of getting referrals. Friends and families will easily sign up just to support you. I regret doing that when we mined Pi earlier.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have noticed that a large number of members like Ginger are having a large number of referrals on this forum? I would like to find out how these members are getting so many referrals?
Some people know a lot of people that are interested in online earnings so they always refer them like the person who referred me

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have noticed that a large number of members like Ginger are having a large number of referrals on this forum? I would like to find out how these members are getting so many referrals?
It is easiest to get referrals if you are dedicated to it. Getting referrals is easy only when you have proof of payment which you can to convince those are looking for ways to make money online.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people know a lot of people that are interested in online earnings so they always refer them like the person who referred me
Yes people have been building networks for a long time so have a list of referrals. Some are influencers with huge followers so it's more easier for them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.455
When you use social media sites like Facebook and join the groups of your specific niche for your target audience you are likely to get more active referrals.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes people have been building networks for a long time so have a list of referrals. Some are influencers with huge followers so it's more easier for them.
I know a guy like that. He has a lot of people who are interested in online earnings and he shares opportunities with us

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know a guy like that. He has a lot of people who are interested in online earnings and he shares opportunities with us
Yes, they usually create WhatsApp, Facebook or telegram groups. It's works well especially when you share successful income platforms. Having many referrals is very good.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The bottom line is to convince people to join the site but it is not easy especially if the site is low paying
The only better way to convince people in order to become your referral is to show them your proof of payment of the system you want them to join that it is paying and legit.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, they usually create WhatsApp, Facebook or telegram groups. It's works well especially when you share successful income platforms. Having many referrals is very good.
You are right about people creating groups on Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram some even use their blog to share personal referral links . I've tried creating a WhatsApp group but it wasn't successful although I'm not giving up on it.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know it's not easy at first but it's worth it. Start from a few people that you know and advertise the link in related money making groups. With time you'll get some people.
You are right about people creating groups on Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram some even use their blog to share personal referral links . I've tried creating a WhatsApp group but it wasn't successful although I'm not giving up on it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know it's not easy at first but it's worth it. Start from a few people that you know and advertise the link in related money making groups. With time you'll get some people.
Creating a convincing and catchy caption for the link can also move people to use the referral link. People you know can be the most tough ones to convince to join a site, I have also tried it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
It is because you have lots of online friends who know you and work on the same site as you. Also when you have good convincing power and you may be able to show then proof of your payment from the site. People easily join the site you recommend.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You don't even have to start from your friends. If you are able to show people on another social forums proof of earnings, they would sign up with your links.

Back