How do whales manipulate Crypto?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.012
Raw Dex
$0.001
The whales could easily manipulate cryptocurrency because they buy and sell cryptocurrency in large quantity which could affect the demand and supply.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes they don't just manipulate tokens on purpose as others do to either buy lower or gain more. There's a reason why they're called whales. Their trade volume is capable of causing a sharp movement in price.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.012
Raw Dex
$0.001
Sometimes they don't just manipulate tokens on purpose as others do to either buy lower or gain more. There's a reason why they're called whales. Their trade volume is capable of causing a sharp movement in price.
The whales manipulate cryptocurrency for their favour so that they can make more money.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think that above all they manipulate it is in the field of futures, there is where they manage to create more volume, the fact of pumping the price at key moments when people do not expect it or when a news comes to light can create a lot of hype or if they do the opposite can create a lot of FUD and manipulate the market

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Cryptocurrency whales can easily manipulate market price because they own a huge chunk of a particular coin. When they do transaction, it will fluctuates market price.. cryptocurrency whales are one of the major influencers of cryptocurrency.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
There are many ways for whales to manipulate the crypto market so that demand and supply are affected by their actions, so that price changes do not occur naturally, so they are primarily aimed at taking profit, a practice that whales often use to manipulate crypto markets, including pump and dump, Whale Wall etc.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes that is what the do The whales can easily manipulate market price because they own a huge chunk of a particular coin. They do this to their advantage to make more money

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
We also often encounter fomo news spread by famous people, he and his friends also secretly buy crypto that is being promoted in large quantities so that the crypto price increases, and retail investors invest a lot so that the crypto price is even higher, after reaching a certain price. it is hoped that the whale, who is a famous person, will immediately take profit, so that the price of crypto will drop dramatically.

Sparrow001

Complete Stranger
Jun 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whales are the biggest issues that we have in the crypto market. They have this act of buying in bulks to influence the price of a coin.

This is the reason I am always careful with a lot of new coins in the market. I won't want to waste my money trying to buy any of them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Although many factors can affect the volatility of crypto prices, one factor is purely caused by speculators or whales' strategies to take big profits. Whales can be interpreted as individuals or institutions that have certain coins in large quantities (at least 10% of the total supply). Every activity/transaction will greatly affect the price. There are many ways or schemes that whales can use to manipulate the market. In your opinion, how do whales manipulate the crypto market so they can take big profits.
I guess it is because they always cryptocurrencies with a lot of money and whenever they buy, it always have effect on the price of the coin. I guess that is how it is

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Wash Trading is a technique used by whales to manipulate crypto volume, even though this technique was originally used in the world of stocks. The way whales buy and sell the same crypto in large quantities so that volume will increase, and whales can take profits with price increases.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
It seems like prices are even more manipulated during the bear market when no new money comes into the circle. Price action Is very choppy, liquidating both shorts and longs.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
Although many factors can affect the volatility of crypto prices, one factor is purely caused by speculators or whales' strategies to take big profits. Whales can be interpreted as individuals or institutions that have certain coins in large quantities (at least 10% of the total supply). Every activity/transaction will greatly affect the price. There are many ways or schemes that whales can use to manipulate the market. In your opinion, how do whales manipulate the crypto market so they can take big profits.
Though, I'm yet to master the intricacies of cryptocurrency business, but can seem to understand how those whales manipulate or decide the direction with which the market will go, I keep wondering.

Back