How do you deal with bullies at work?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In such situation it is popularly advice to report to the top authorities but most of this bullies always have there way there, if I happen to be in such situation I will have to handle them myself. I so much hate bullies.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
In such situation it is popularly advice to report to the top authorities but most of this bullies always have there way there, if I happen to be in such situation I will have to handle them myself. I so much hate bullies.
Lol, you don't hate them like I do. They just to show that they are superior and it gets me angry with people with such tendencies.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lol, you don't hate them like I do. They just to show that they are superior and it gets me angry with people with such tendencies.
I hate when people feels to big when there are not really big, if at all the bully doesn't cross my part then he can to whatever he wishes I won't interfere. I can do just anything to bring such person down to his kneels legally.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
dealing with bullies at work is a difficult situation to be in. But you can come out as a winner if you stand up for yourself. Also if you know you are dealing with a bully that is not seen as one by the superiors, learn to make use of your phone to record such bullying. bullies tend to aim for the new comers or the young ones.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hate when people feels to big when there are not really big, if at all the bully doesn't cross my part then he can to whatever he wishes I won't interfere. I can do just anything to bring such person down to his kneels legally.
Way to go, they need to put where they belong. That way it will even deter others from towing that line.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.103
Have you ever worked with bullies as co-workers. They always want you to do the most work and are unapologetic about it. How can one need with this?
Yes, I did encounter co-workers who are like this. I will confront them right away to stop. If not, then I will report them to the HR Department and let them do their jobs.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I did encounter co-workers who are like this. I will confront them right away to stop. If not, then I will report them to the HR Department and let them do their jobs.
it is good enough that you were able to confront them . Bullies just need to to know that they can be confronted so that they stops the nonsense they are doing at once.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Have you ever worked with bullies as co-workers. They always want you to do the most work and are unapologetic about it. How can one need with this?
No one dares to bulky me because I fight back. I am also a member of a Karate Club. Those bullies knew it and if they had tried me their teeth surely disappear hehe.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
No one dares to bulky me because I fight back. I am also a member of a Karate Club. Those bullies knew it and if they had tried me their teeth surely disappear hehe.
Hehe.I hope no one try you mate. I know they will get it hot hot from you. They can't joke with your skills.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
My ex bf was the head of the Karate club and he's the one who taught me. And he was also the first person I kicked when learned about his betrayal lol.
Haha, your last line got me laughing loud. So you needed to first test it's efficacy on your trainer. I hope he enjoyed the taste of his own medicine.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Haha, your last line got me laughing loud. So you needed to first test it's efficacy on your trainer. I hope he enjoyed the taste of his own medicine.
It was so sudden and he fell on the ground. We're so strong when we're angry. Our adrenalin gland liken to support our anger making us stronger to the max hehehe.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was so sudden and he fell on the ground. We're so strong when we're angry. Our adrenalin gland liken to support our anger making us stronger to the max hehehe.
Sure, when you are angry which is an emotion we release some chemicals which sometimes the body can't control. But I try to control mine

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, when you are angry which is an emotion we release some chemicals which sometimes the body can't control. But I try to control mine
I guess you haven't been angry to the extent when you body controls itself šŸ˜‚ I can relate with that, on a normal day I'm an easy going guy, but when angry it's another story . sometimes when I eventually calm down, I do ask myself did I actually did that?/Did I actually said that?šŸ˜‚

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.550
We can find these sorts of people at work in every company so there are two ways to handle them. One is to just ignore them and this way you are giving them an opportunity to bully you again and again and the other option is to start to bully them even more then what they were doing so this way you can tackle them

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
I guess you haven't been angry to the extent when you body controls itself šŸ˜‚ I can relate with that, on a normal day I'm an easy going guy, but when angry it's another story . sometimes when I eventually calm down, I do ask myself did I actually did that?/Did I actually said that?šŸ˜‚
Haha, mate you need to be calming down. I know people can be so annoying sometimes that you just feel like slapping people's head out. it can be very frustrating.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We can find these sorts of people at work in every company so there are two ways to handle them. One is to just ignore them and this way you are giving them an opportunity to bully you again and again and the other option is to start to bully them even more then what they were doing so this way you can tackle them
If you're to stay silent those bullies will take it for foolishness so it will be better to give them back in equal portion or even more.
Haha, mate you need to be calming down. I know people can be so annoying sometimes that you just feel like slapping people's head out. it can be very frustrating.
So frustrating especially bullies even if I decide to stay clam and silent when pissed , they will always find a way to test one's patience to the extent that you start feeling heat within you.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.550
I do that but actually, I was never required to do that as no one messed with me at the office maybe because of my Body structure but I have never bullied anyone and always try to help my colleagues that's why I have a good friendship with most of my colleagues and this is the best way to work and make friends.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I thought bullying usually stops in schools. If I have to work with such people, I would first try to ignore them. Then, if they persist, I would see what the management can do about it. I may leave if no action is taken and I have another alternative.

Back