How do you deal with bullies at work?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
If you're to stay silent those bullies will take it for foolishness so it will be better to give them back in equal portion or even more.

So frustrating especially bullies even if I decide to stay clam and silent when pissed , they will always find a way to test one's patience to the extent that you start feeling heat within you.
That's it, they think it is easy to be bullied and intimidated by people especially your mates. it can be really annoying.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.811
When we are bullied at work, we must speak up. When they refuse to listen, it is time to report them to your boss. Bullies should never be tolerated under any circumstances.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
In my opinion, I don't thinking informing the head of the department will solve the problem. I will try to understand his opinion and look through his perspective. I will try to resolve the problem amicably.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here are some steps you we can take to deal with bullies at work:

1. Document the incidents: Keep a record of the incidents, including dates, times, and any witnesses.
  2. Speak to HR: If the bullying is affecting your work or well-being, consider reporting it to HR.
  3. Address the behavior directly: If the bullying is not severe and you feel comfortable, you can try speaking directly to the individual and asking them to stop the behavior.
  4. Seek support: It can be helpful to talk to a trusted co-worker, a union representative, or an employee assistance program for support.
  5. Consider legal action: If the bullying is severe and persistent, and your employer is not taking appropriate action, you may consider seeking legal advice.
It's important to remember that workplace bullying is unacceptable and you have the right to a safe and respectful work environment.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
I think the best thing to do is report them to higher authorities and simply ignore them. Cause the more you answer them gives them a reason to bully you more.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
I ignore those bullies, they are abnormal people. They like to play havoc and chaos. They lack the right imagination and their thinking deviates from the standard.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
Reporting doesn't help you with the case of bullies. Bullies have connections and no doubt the management knows that . The best way is to avoid working in the same departments with them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
Reporting doesn't help you with the case of bullies. Bullies have connections and no doubt the management knows that . The best way is to avoid working in the same departments with them.
That is also the best way, to transfer to another department because if not, you will get sick with their annoyance. They lack respect.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Dealing with bullies at work requires assertiveness, clear communication, and seeking support from HR or a supervisor. Keeping evidence of the bullying, speaking up and setting boundaries, and finding allies in the workplace can help to effectively handle the situation.

Back