How do you earn in YSense?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Those members in YSense forum, can you please share us here how you earned there? I joined on that forum site but I only do short survey paid in one cent for 1 question survey.

I tried to join in the forum but it needs approval with that one word Hi? I wrote under introduction in the forum portal then received approval after 1 week hahaha. It's absurd.

Then I never came back and they kept on messaging me to do business with them. But sorry once is enough for me to feel discourage. So YSense no commonsense.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Those members in YSense forum, can you please share us here how you earned there? I joined on that forum site but I only do short survey paid in one cent for 1 question survey.

I tried to join in the forum but it needs approval with that one word Hi? I wrote under introduction in the forum portal then received approval after 1 week hahaha. It's absurd.

Then I never came back and they kept on messaging me to do business with them. But sorry once is enough for me to feel discourage. So YSense no commonsense.
Y sense? when you read it aloud it's no sense in the dialect lol. I just heard of this.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I joined this site I think them it was called neobux but never got any survey to do so it was a waste of time for me snd i left
I also plan to quit that site, it seems useless to wait for something that never happens. I tried to join or post in a forum, but there is no pay. There is no use in joining that site. I will not visit that site, a waste of time.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yeah if it is not going aa planned sk you can quit that site, I also noticed then that the site will be useless to me that's just I left the site ik ew it will be a waae for me.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.218
Ysense is a get to paid site like any other. On the site members are rewarded for taking online surveys, completing of sign up offers, downloading apps and watching videos.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Yeah if it is not going aa planned sk you can quit that site, I also noticed then that the site will be useless to me that's just I left the site ik ew it will be a waae for me.
It's a waste of time site. I watched 2 videos last week it's said my earning is zero. It is so disappointing site. Never will I be fooled again.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
When I listen about this website I was very excited, I thought that my problem has solved and now I will be able to earn much more from online. I check it digit through trust Violet all the things were perfect, so I started registration in it and then I get the message which must be written with golden words as this website is not for your country.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
@SHAHID987 ,that hurts to the bones. Why are there sites depriving other countries to join? It's so unfair. It hurts. I experienced it, country rejected and I refuted them. I told the site management they're judgmental.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ysense is a legitimate site but it is lucrative for third tier countries. Users from first tier countries are making reasonable amount of money on the site. If yo are from third tier countries, you better avoid the site because it will frustrate you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I think the only way to earn well from Y-sense is you need to answer surveys and then you can earn quickly
There's only one question survey everyday hehe and the payment is one cent. What they have videos to watch. I watched 2 videos but I was not paid. It reflected earning zero. What a disappointing site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There's only one question survey everyday hehe and the payment is one cent. What they have videos to watch. I watched 2 videos but I was not paid. It reflected earning zero. What a disappointing site.
This is what I dislike about these websites and many times they don't even pay us for the tasks we have completed

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I no longer visit the site. It's not a good site to feel proud of. It doesn't pay people, if pay it takes years to reach the threshold. It's better to quit.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.480
Raw Dex
$0.008
I was a member of this site. But most of the surveys they offered were not for my location. Also, the reward was peanut. I decided to quit. There are better sites out there to make money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I was a member of this site. But most of the surveys they offered were not for my location. Also, the reward was peanut. I decided to quit. There are better sites out there to make money.
Perfect , yes pay is chicken feet. I no longer visit that site. It's a waste of our precious time. That site should never have existed.

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of Ysense since it was Clixsense, it used to be better as they used to have click ads (very well paid) but because of those, they lost Paypal. I left the site when that happen as Paypal is my main processor but a year ago I read that they had Paypal back and I decided to give it a second try. It is not a fast earner but you can always earn something there every day (from the daily poll and one offer) and every now and then I have a survey. I don't mind if it is a slow earner, it only takes me a minute to earn from them every day and I know the site is legit and will always pay me.

Back