How do you feel working during weekends

Many feel weekends are meant for rest while others feel you can work all week and earn more
Which do you prefer? As for me I think I will go with working extra during weekends.
I work from Tuesday to Saturday. Means I still have to work on a Saturday. I feel like I am okay with the Saturday work. Less stress because I don't have to work on Sundays and Mondays.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.518
Left for me, if I had my way I would rather not work during the weekends cause I really need the rest. I don't like working on weekends but I do not have a choice.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Many feel weekends are meant for rest while others feel you can work all week and earn more
Which do you prefer? As for me I think I will go with working extra during weekends.
I don't work on weekends but if I'm asked to, I won't feel good about it. My weekends should be for resting.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working during weekends can be challenging, especially when you have other commitments outside of work. It can be difficult to manage your time, energy, and focus when you're trying to balance several different activities. It can also lead to feelings of exhaustion, as it can be hard to switch your mindset to working when you're used to having leisure time on the weekends.

Back