How do you feel working during weekends

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working during the weekends will definitely feel more tiring than working on weekdays. The same for holidays too. Just be glad that you have a job because no everyone gets a job. So be grateful 🙏 Everyone will have their break day, when you are working, some are probably lazing on their bed. When you are out there working hard, having a productive life, some are wasting their life, taking things for granted. 💔

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hope I can find a job where if I work on weekends I will be paid extra for that because it will be best
Weekend jobs will definitely attract extra payment as workers are to be compensate for working when they were supposed to rest. Here in my country even an extra hour shift will add a certain percent to the salary.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Weekend jobs will definitely attract extra payment as workers are to be compensate for working when they were supposed to rest. Here in my country even an extra hour shift will add a certain percent to the salary.
This should be done but sadly not every company is doing that

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many feel weekends are meant for rest while others feel you can work all week and earn more
Which do you prefer? As for me I think I will go with working extra during weekends.
Since i open my small shop, i dont have day off, so i dont know weekend anymore, what is weekend? My shop will open till new year eve, theres no day off

Its remind me of one of 90's song "its all about the money". And yes, as long as i got money, i dont mind at all

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I always saw working on a weekend as something I wouldn't ever do but now that I am working from home and online, I feel that I need to work weekends to hit targets at the moment. I am hoping to be able to get into some kind of routine where I will be able to once again take weekends as a break and a time to refresh before I start the working week again so that I avoid burnout and also so that I am able to do things I enjoy with my family.

Back