How do you prove your point in solving business problems?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is fine to give suggestions or recommendations in solving business problems based on our work experiences. However, we need to be more objective than subjective. You can do this by providing statistics or findings about certain business problems. In this way, it would be easier to convince our co-workers. But then, we still need to be opened to other resolutions that can be given by them.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you can use something practice. You can use last experience of the company as an example, or an incident that happened some times ago that affected a lot of people. I has a person I like some one to always use practice things when explaining

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Yes you can use something practice. You can use last experience of the company as an example, or an incident that happened some times ago that affected a lot of people. I has a person I like some one to always use practice things when explaining
At some point, I agree with you. As much as possible, we need to check all the pertinent records to prove something. There are times that we can use the Meeting Minutes. We can review if the suggestions or recommendations were given in the past are effective or not.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
So technically a business will have three benchmearks that we should look at and those are a product or service,sales and marketing and administration and finance.So not until you identify among three which section needs attention can you best recommend what exactly are the right steps for improvement.Just hoping you have the skilled and experienced capacity building team in those critical areas to solve the problems.It is that simple if you would would want to see massive productive results.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
The most effective way to prove your point is to provide research studies, or statistics related to the business issue. This helps to convince others you have done your homework and is not just talking.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
When we are going to encounter a problem in business, we must know the root of the problem, find a way to solve it rationally, don't get emotional, not all business problems are contained in statistics. Especially if the problem is outside our field, such as if you work as a finance staff you will certainly find it difficult to solve sales problems related to the market even though in theory you understand but you don't know or master the real market conditions,

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Present your idea or solution and be ready to defend it. Each solution would always come with issues, but there should be ways to ensure that the benefits outweigh the risks

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.850
Show your idea but cover it with proves like charts, reference, moneyline. Everything physical what others can confirm. Just words don't have to mean anything but when you have something solid it is different thing.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I don't think you have to prove your point to anyone rather than using whatever strategy and means that you know that is going to solve the problem to actually solve the problem and not trying to prove anything to anyone.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.539
Raw Dex
$0.001
I don't think you have to prove your point to anyone rather than using whatever strategy and means that you know that is going to solve the problem to actually solve the problem and not trying to prove anything to anyone.
Solving the business problem could be a very important thing to do instead of trying to satisfy someone or impress anyone.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is fine to give suggestions or recommendations in solving business problems based on our work experiences. However, we need to be more objective than subjective. You can do this by providing statistics or findings about certain business problems. In this way, it would be easier to convince our co-workers. But then, we still need to be opened to other resolutions that can be given by them.
When you are providing likely solution, you should not be emphatically aggressive that your solution is the best to be adopted. Give room for others to express their views and thereafter jointly review and evaluate the possible solution.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
The most effective way to prove your point is to be sure of what you are saying. Make sure you have all the evidence needed to back your words and show no sign of fear.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
You can generate models that demonstrate how that particular problem woufube solved from the point of incubation to execution. Make the models relatable and simple enough to understand and present it properly, you would have proven the solution with this approach.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I think people find it very easy to understand something when your practical is your explanation for them so I think that is the best answer for it. That's how I feel

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you want to solve business problem, it is important to have worth of experience about the business because that is what will give you an insight to providing solutions to the business problems.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
If you want to solve business problem, it is important to have worth of experience about the business because that is what will give you an insight to providing solutions to the business problems.
And you can also tell them about the consequences of the problem if they fail to solve the problem so that they will find something to do to it immediately

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
It is actually the point I was trying to make because you don't really have to prove your point to anyone except trying to solve the problem so that everyone will have a good result in the end.
I think there are times when you need to prove your point. Some people may seem not to agree with you so you just have to prove your point to show them that you understand what you are saying.

Back