How Do You Show Someone You Love Them?

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well since I am a foodie If I share my food to someone I do have a certain degree of love for them. Furthermore, I usually cook for them. And if I love them very much I'll even wash the dishes afterwards. 😂

Maybe the occasional cuddles and words of affirmation too. How about you guys?

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I don't show my feelings but to show someone that you love them is something I can't explain😢 maybe showering gifts?
Well it is a good way too but kinda expensive in a sense. Gifting is part of love language after all.
Post automatically merged:

Hi girl? That is good of you you are a nurse and chef at the same time hehehe. Nice to meet you here. Fortunately, I am not a good cook.LOL>
Hello! I'm not really a chef sometimes my cooking is substandard. Well if not by cooking, what do you do to show your love to someone then?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well since I am a foodie If I share my food to someone I do have a certain degree of love for them. Furthermore, I usually cook for them. And if I love them very much I'll even wash the dishes afterwards. 😂

hello fellow foodie! i do the same too. I use my food as a way of showing love, that and the fact that i never get tired of cooking is a treat for those whom i love.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
hello fellow foodie! i do the same too. I use my food as a way of showing love, that and the fact that i never get tired of cooking is a treat for those whom i love.
I would have adopt this foodie style but I don't have the passion to cook for anyone else except myself .

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I love someone. One of the things that I know that I can do for the person is to accommodate whatever behavior she has. But as for me caring is not part of love for me as I don care for many people without loving or liking them.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I love someone. One of the things that I know that I can do for the person is to accommodate whatever behavior she has. But as for me caring is not part of love for me as I don care for many people without loving or liking them.
Its a good thing to care for people you don't love but caring is also an act of love .

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is indeed a treat. I love cooking but I also love getting cooked meal from my loved ones. My boyfriend for instance always cooks me a mean carbonara.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah it's a expensive way to show love but I couldn't think of anything better.
Well you can also actually make your gifts. DIY.

Last edited:

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I'm getting your point, won't you mind explaining more better?
Like for example when I was in school and I visited a friend that happened to be a girl in a villa. So I saw her caring a bucket of water on her head and the other in her hand. So I rushed to collect the one in her hand. And since then she showed interest in me. It was later that she told me that she like me because I showed her care that day.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Like for example when I was in school and I visited a friend that happened to be a girl in a villa. So I saw her caring a bucket of water on her head and the other in her hand. So I rushed to collect the one in her hand. And since then she showed interest in me. It was later that she told me that she like me because I showed her care that day.
Oh!
I get it now.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

I agree with you. I share my food with people I love and I cook for them as well. Of course, I buy them gifts and I tell them how much I love them.

Back