How Do You Show Someone You Love Them?

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well since I am a foodie If I share my food to someone I do have a certain degree of love for them. Furthermore, I usually cook for them. And if I love them very much I'll even wash the dishes afterwards. šŸ˜‚

Maybe the occasional cuddles and words of affirmation too. How about you guys?
I usually listen when he open up by not forcing him and without judging him, support his decision, express my love for him and to remind him to take care of his health. That's what I usually do for now.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I usually listen when he open up by not forcing him and without judging him, support his decision, express my love for him and to remind him to take care of his health. That's what I usually do for now.
Thats actually another great way. Listening to someone makes it easier to know what they would need and you can then express you love accordingly. Nice

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thats actually another great way. Listening to someone makes it easier to know what they would need and you can then express you love accordingly. Nice
Yes true, even though he is a man he still needs assurance that I love him but not only him every man needs assurance about it.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah. You are very right. Sometimes we forget that man are human too, they need to be shown love as much as we do.
That's the problem of society now. This is the advantage that I have a brother sometimes they can be emotional because they kept it for so long. But yeah I will listen to them too if they want to share something without judging it or if they want something to tell me and I'll just keep it myself just showing some respect and I feel lucky if they will share it to me because they're barely to express their POV or feelings.

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's great! So how do you show your love for reti?
How I show my love is Everyday no matter how repetitive it can be, I let her know that I love her. In different ways. For example she'll be saying she needs to go somewhere far, and I'll jump in and say "Well I'll be there if not on call, in text, so I'm there with you." and it makes her day knowing I'm willing to take time out of my day to make sure she's calm and at the end of the day Happy which is my goal. Cause as long as she has Happiness, and is Content, everything we desire will come after that. Money, long health, etc those aspects we need in life we get from happiness. šŸ„°

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How I show my love is Everyday no matter how repetitive it can be, I let her know that I love her. In different ways. For example she'll be saying she needs to go somewhere far, and I'll jump in and say "Well I'll be there if not on call, in text, so I'm there with you." and it makes her day knowing I'm willing to take time out of my day to make sure she's calm and at the end of the day Happy which is my goal. Cause as long as she has Happiness, and is Content, everything we desire will come after that. Money, long health, etc those aspects we need in life we get from happiness. šŸ„°
Anyways I truly appreciate that though.
Sorry for my mood swings. šŸ˜…
I'm still recovering that's why.
But yeah I'm always here like you always did.šŸ¤
Post automatically merged:

I just explained openly, and honestly and no matter how long the words were gonna take to fill up the screen, I was gonna answer her honestly. Hehe šŸ˜Š
Fully aware dear. No need to explain. I'm just teasing youšŸ¤­

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Awww that is really sweet. I could imagine how hard it is to be miles and miles away.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.366
Raw Dex
$0.104
Well since I am a foodie If I share my food to someone I do have a certain degree of love for them. Furthermore, I usually cook for them. And if I love them very much I'll even wash the dishes afterwards. šŸ˜‚

Maybe the occasional cuddles and words of affirmation too. How about you guys?
I show mine by supporting the way I can. I can go out of my way to help no issues at all

Back