How do you usually release your stress at work?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.888
During my days working in my previous jobs, I usually have my pair of earphones and listen to my favorite songs. In this way, I can able to work under pressure and at some point, I can able to release my stress. Sometimes if I have the chance, I can walk around before getting back to work again at my workplace.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anytime I felt exhausted and stressful, I relieved myself of any assignment I was doing. Take brief walk outside. Find some places to take some rest or nap.
After wake up, I took some shower and fresh up. Take light food if hungry and do some exercise. By the time I did all these, I would have regained my strength.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
While my best friend was near me, we were go in bar and drinked few beers. I would talk and he would listen. Now I order pizza and eat it in my apartment with good movie.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I take a break around the environment. There are a lot of trees and quiet areas which creates a calming effect. I also listen to music or browse through social media for a while.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Tonight is championship league Milan vs Inter so I will make dinner and take 100 minutes of relax with good game. Until that I will work here and on my programming project.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
During my days working in my previous jobs, I usually have my pair of earphones and listen to my favorite songs. In this way, I can able to work under pressure and at some point, I can able to release my stress. Sometimes if I have the chance, I can walk around before getting back to work again at my workplace.

I always make use of my break to relax and cool down myself whenever I am being under a lot of pressure at my workplace and it always works out for me very well.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
The most potent weapon of releasing stress for me is to sleep. Even when I was a high school teacher, I used to sleep in the school library when I don't have a class to teach. It is magical though.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
If I'm tired at work, I take a short nap about 5 minutes. I'm also not easily feel tired 1 am taking Vitamin E everyday day like Enetvon C, or Lecit E. It's important to have anti stress supplement.

happylearner

Complete Stranger
May 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of ways that work for me to release the stress at work is eating delicious food!

Besides, I love cooking as well. So, I release the stress by cooking my favorite food, then I eat them.

Sleeping is also helping in releasing my stress.

Mostly, doing my hobbies is helping me in releasing the stress at work.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
One of ways that work for me to release the stress at work is eating delicious food!

Besides, I love cooking as well. So, I release the stress by cooking my favorite food, then I eat them.

That's perfect. It's indeed good to eat ice cream once I'm stressed.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250

So do you have to cook in your workplace in between still doing your work? I am wondering if you work in an office. This your stress reliever can only work if you are doing remote jobs.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Stress is when you put your mental state in tension. This condition can be as a result of over working or condition of services at work. At times, the state of mind could cause stress as a result of brooding. All these could be avoided by position your mind in relaxed manner.

happylearner

Complete Stranger
May 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So do you have to cook in your workplace in between still doing your work? I am wondering if you work in an office. This your stress reliever can only work if you are doing remote jobs.
No, of course not. If I have to release the stress during my office hour, I would buy delicious food, or my most favorite food.

Food can somehow boost my mood up.
Post automatically merged:

That's perfect. It's indeed good to eat ice cream once I'm stressed.
Ah, ice cream! OMG I forgot to put that one! Ice cream and chocolate are good to be eaten whenever we are stress lol.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
No, of course not. If I have to release the stress during my office hour, I would buy delicious food, or my most favorite food.

Food can somehow boost my mood up.
Post automatically merged:

Ah, ice cream! OMG I forgot to put that one! Ice cream and chocolate are good to be eaten whenever we are stress lol.
Cool I always stock ice cream in RIF so when I arrived home feeling drained from work, I eat ice cream right away, and then I feel sleepy, lol.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Music has always been a great source of relieving stress. I go with my mp3 player to work and just play in reasonable volume at my workstation. It calms my mind down.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If I'm tired at work, I take a short nap about 5 minutes. I'm also not easily feel tired 1 am taking Vitamin E everyday day like Enetvon C, or Lecit E. It's important to have anti stress supplement.

Resting is very important when it comes to working which is why you have to take it very seriously otherwise you're going to break down and it's going to affect your general work performance.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Resting is very important when it comes to working which is why you have to take it very seriously otherwise you're going to break down and it's going to affect your general work performance.
Resting and exercising take great stress out if the mind. Anytime we feel stress up, we should not continue aggravate it by continuing in the assignment. We must put a stop to it at once and find an unobtrusive and safe place to rest. We may take cool refreshment in order to cool our mind. While resting, we should not brood about the assignment.

Back