How long have you been earning with PTP sites?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Paid-to-post sites are one of the best ways to earn some cash, it should just be in the context that the paid-to-post site is credible with a good pay rate. One area people seem to omit is where you get to exchange services in the marketplace.I have been in the paid-to-post sites since 2018.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm happy for you as for myself it is hard to earn with PTP but it became like a habit so I don't mind pay rate that much
As for me, I work on the PTP site because I like writing and discussing with lots of people, and the money I get from it is a bonus. However, even so, I will not busy myself in unpaid forums, because I also have other activities in the real world.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I started getting to know paid sites at the beginning of 2023, so I haven't been here for a year, but I have already earned a decent amount of money from them.
I have also earned a reasonable amount from all of them. It may be a little amount of money but it is something compared to nothing. This platform has also helped me to make a lot of money. I just got back after a long break though

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have also earned a reasonable amount from all of them. It may be a little amount of money but it is something compared to nothing. This platform has also helped me to make a lot of money. I just got back after a long break though
Glad to see you're back after your long break. I also just came back yesterday due to several reasons and being busy in the real world. But unfortunately now most forums are reducing their payout rates, perhaps due to the effects of the global economy which is not good.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I can't really remember the exact year again though but i believe it should have been more than two years now i started warning in paid to post sites. There have been ups and downs though.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm happy that this way of earning exsist and everybody can earn I do use PTP sites for quite some time and it's not bad as long as you have time to invest

Back