How long have you been working on PTP sites?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow that's great I found out about PTP about 2 years ago on YouTube channel I was pretty intrested so I decided to earn some cash on these forums and as you can see I'm still herešŸ’
I am glad to hear it. Yes, I was too late to find out, because from my country (Indonesia) there are rarely those who are actively interested in global forums. So that none of my friends know and offer me to join. :D

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The first ptp forum that I met in 2018, was BeerMoneyForum, which until about a year ago, seemed the best in terms of payments, except that later, it practically almost prevented being able to withdraw money on Paypal (only upon reaching the amount of $50), preferring crypto-wallets. Then I found others and I must say that among these, Refferal Index Forum seems to be among the best for me (y) (y)

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been on paid to post forums for just few months now as it is rif that is the first paid to post forum that I started and have gotten to earn a little from it.
Though I am not always active as there are times that I do get busy with my other activities outside the walls of the internet.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think i have worked for paid to post forums for about 3 years but i stopped in the meddle for some time because the only forum that y=used to pay me for posting stopped paying for its users, but now i am active on this forum and also Dbucks.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Trendri was my first paid to post forum. I joined the site in October, 2022. I joined RIF around November same year. So technically, I have been just a year plus on Paid to Post forums.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
I am working in PTP sites nearly around one year. I started working with forum coin there I get informed about RIF and then I started working here. After getting confidence from here I also joined other sites.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.018
You better leave that useless site. It gives you heartache. I left that site too. I do not like the site. It has many members but seems dead, no reactions. There is no excitement and motivation.
Lol, they easily ban people on the site, so there are some members who are even scared to say too much over there out of fear of being banned. My account was banned there as well for having multiple accounts, i have tried reaching the admin to investigate properly cause i have just one active account, but till date no response. So i just gave up on the site.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
As for those that are newbies on forums I can urge them to get to discover themselves and identify skills that will be lucrative for them. In most of the sub forums people share various ideas on how to make money. We can pick some ideas and build on them.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been working on paid to post sites for about 3 years now. I started working on my first paid to post site which is bizdustry during the covid 19 pandemic.

Back