AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
Over here it is also a lucrative business as well, especially during market days. But like you said it all depends on if you have the stamina and strength to do it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Load carrying business is money making in my locality. if you have the stamina to carry people loads for pay. You would make good money at the end of the day. They charge high per load.How about in your country?
This is a manual job that mostly illiterate do in my country which is not something that a university graduate should be expected to do in order for him to make money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
People who indulge in this type of business are people that are not professionals and do not have relevant skill.
This is why we always say that it is not every business that requires you to have a skill because there are some ones that you will do and you do not need to be skilled

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a lucrative business but it is not meant for everyone. It requires physical strength to be able to do. I always feel they don't get due rewards for their efforts.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
The first thing that came to mind was the loading business, a top up business for prepaid users. 🤳 📱

Load carrying can also be found in our markets here. If there is a supplier of vegetables, workers who lift the goods to each stalls can earn money from it. We call them "kargador" from the word karga which means carry.
I also think that selling prepaid loads. It is feasible to have a trucking business, which is so feasible business when transporting heavy loads from one place to another. I must say that it is so expensive to avail the trucks for this kind of transport of any loads, such as hollow blocks, pebbles, marbles, etc.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are these guys at the market that use wheel barrows to carry loads for people after they are done buying. They charge NGN100 and load the items on their wheels and push it to where you would board a vehicle.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I also think that selling prepaid loads. It is feasible to have a trucking business, which is so feasible business when transporting heavy loads from one place to another. I must say that it is so expensive to avail the trucks for this kind of transport of any loads, such as hollow blocks, pebbles, marbles, etc.
When I moved out from my apartment unit going to the province, I spent around 6,000 ($108) to pay for the transport service I booked to carry all my stuff. The heaviest were the automatic washing machine, refrigerator, two wooden pallets, I thought it was expensive. But realizing it was done during the pandemic, I thought it was a good price already.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Shops that sell bulky stuff employ this people on a full time basis to carry loads. But it is for those that are very physically fit. It is a good skill when done independently in markets.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Shops that sell bulky stuff employ this people on a full time basis to carry loads. But it is for those that are very physically fit. It is a good skill when done independently in markets.
There is a shop I go to hot the market and they have someone that they have employed to be carrying load for the customers. Especially for those who bought a lot of goods

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Load carrying business is money making in my locality. if you have the stamina to carry people loads for pay. You would make good money at the end of the day. They charge high per load.How about in your country?
There are some people who do this business in a very big way which is a logistics business and their they deal on transporting people's load or goods from one location to another with their long trucks or vehicle.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a lucrative business to those that engage in it. Though it is a business that requires strength and dedication. It is a vocation for less skilled workers who are not educated and are struggling to make money.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, my dear, in my country Italy by now the offline job unfortunately now that we are in the post covid era and living in Europe with the serious problem of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, has become something difficult to achieve, both on your own and to be hired as employee. The only carriers that earn some "small change", certainly not necessary for survival, are those like pizza carriers.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
Yes, this is a good business for those people who have things to deliver maybe their products in bulk. Though this depends on the size of the load you can make good Money off it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are some people who do this business in a very big way which is a logistics business and their they deal on transporting people's load or goods from one location to another with their long trucks or vehicle.
Some people are not even the ones riding the bike. They will just buy a lot of bikes then they will give it to a lot of people who will be delivering those goods to those who bought them

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
This is a business that isn't really common because you need to be physically fit as you requires strength and dedication. But be rest assured you would make money off it

Back