How lucrative is load carrying business in your country

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This business is very common in my part of the world especially in the market where you can buy things that you cannot carry so you will patronize those people to carry it for you
This is a business that isn't really common because you need to be physically fit as you requires strength and dedication. But be rest assured you would make money off it

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
Sure, it is a common business in Nigeria. We do have the load carriers and barrow pushers in the market where you can buy things snd dump for them to carry for a fee

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
Its a very good business because India has a big population and not everyone can afford to have their own house and they need to shift from one location to another and you need load carrying trucks to move your stuff, luggage and essentials

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, my dear, in my country Italy by now the offline job unfortunately now that we are in the post covid era and living in Europe with the serious problem of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, has become something difficult to achieve, both on your own and to be hired as employee. The only carriers that earn some "small change", certainly not necessary for survival, are those like pizza carriers.
This kind of business is common in developing countries, when people buy large number of goods and won't be easy for them to carry about till they are able to find a motorcyclist or a taxi, they hire a load carrier who does that for them in exchange for money.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
in my country loading business is the list profitable work, and those peoples who are working on loading staffs for peoples are not making good money and they are not living good life the money they get from working that is not enough to cover their living coast.

Back