How many post do you make a day in RIF?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Maybe you'll get sick if you're money is not attractive to your eyes and that made you sick 🤑💵💸😍. We feel we're sick if we can't attain our goals daily, weekly or monthly. I cannot reach 1 dollar here in a day. It might be 2 to 3 days. I'm busy at work. It's only on RIF that I spend 2 hours in the evening.
No, I really get sick easily if I'm exhausted. Therefore I am not chasing money, but chasing happiness. I work on time and rest on time. I will not work like a horse.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
No, I really get sick easily if I'm exhausted. Therefore I am not chasing money, but chasing happiness. I work on time and rest on time. I will not work like a horse.
But you're still young. Better stop eating noodles only vegetables, fish and beef. Try celery, sparsely and cauliflower. They're highly rated vegetables in the world. Well, rest is the best stress fighter.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
But you're still young. Better stop eating noodles only vegetables, fish and beef. Try celery, sparsely and cauliflower. They're highly rated vegetables in the world. Well, rest is the best stress fighter.
Thank you for the good advice, but I eat noodles to replace rice. I always add vegetables, eggs and chilies to it. Sometimes I add chicken, sausage or meatballs. That's very delicious food. 😁🤣

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Thank you for the good advice, but I eat noodles to replace rice. I always add vegetables, eggs and chilies to it. Sometimes I add chicken, sausage or meatballs. That's very delicious food. 😁🤣
That is good, in so doing you can post many here on RIF once your body is in good condition. And it will only happen if you have good meals to energize the body and brain. I only post here for two hours in the evening. I have just done my work and am now on snack mood.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That is good, in so doing you can post many here on RIF once your body is in good condition. And it will only happen if you have good meals to energize the body and brain. I only post here for two hours in the evening. I have just done my work and am now on snack mood.
But I often see you coming here. I also came here during my busy schedule. I still have some work to take care of, but I'm taking a short break now and came to RIF. I've eaten grapefruit and watermelon as snacks recently, maybe I'll skip lunch because I still feel full. 😁

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I am back here almost after two years - in fact just starting to work here. I find this Site easy to post but would not keep an account of how many I would be doing. But I do check my earnings (lol)
Oh! I was under impression that the site is an year old..I didn't know that this one is older than that.
Even I don't keep any goal on any of the sites that I work on. I just want to do as much as possible. And like you, I do keep checking my earnings every now and then. Its instant gratification and that can be motivating.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It really depends on how I feel at the time of posting and also how much time I tend to have as well with other work I have to complete in the day.

I have been known to make up to 20 posts before in a day but if I am feeling up to it, I do sometimes do more.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How I wanted to make as.much posts as possible but some tasks are preoccupying my time and the facts that there are times that I am lazy and just wanted to play games..

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I'm in the same boat, User A. I usually manage 5-15 posts a day. I always balance with other commitments. I prioritize threads where I can provide valuable insights, and I also take breaks to recharge.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Oh! I was under impression that the site is an year old..I didn't know that this one is older than that.
Even I don't keep any goal on any of the sites that I work on. I just want to do as much as possible. And like you, I do keep checking my earnings every now and then. Its instant gratification and that can be motivating.
As far as I remember, RIF just celebrated its first birthday last June, so I don't think it's even 2 years old. I joined in February 2023, so I haven't been here that long, I really enjoyed my time here.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
As far as I remember, RIF just celebrated its first birthday last June, so I don't think it's even 2 years old. I joined in February 2023, so I haven't been here that long, I really enjoyed my time here.
That's what I remember..even Jordan made a mention of that when he made a post about Welcome back. He said that due to all the technical issues that the site faced, they couldn't celebrate its birthday in a big way with contests and offers. Let's see, he plans to have one when things get back to normal.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's what I remember..even Jordan made a mention of that when he made a post about Welcome back. He said that due to all the technical issues that the site faced, they couldn't celebrate its birthday in a big way with contests and offers. Let's see, he plans to have one when things get back to normal.
As far as I remember, last June there were several events to celebrate birthdays, but after that there were several technical problems so it was not announced who the winner of the event was. However, I didn't expect much, even RIF returning was enough to make me happy and relieved.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
As far as I remember, last June there were several events to celebrate birthdays, but after that there were several technical problems so it was not announced who the winner of the event was. However, I didn't expect much, even RIF returning was enough to make me happy and relieved.
Very true. I just wanted it to be back soon. I could not be much active in online space from June to August due to a lot of new responsibilities at work. I couldn't be much active here and could make a dollar or more. When I got time to spend in online space, the site was down. It was really a long wait for the site; be back. I am really happy. Hope that this forum keeps getting stronger.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Very true. I just wanted it to be back soon. I could not be much active in online space from June to August due to a lot of new responsibilities at work. I couldn't be much active here and could make a dollar or more. When I got time to spend in online space, the site was down. It was really a long wait for the site; be back. I am really happy. Hope that this forum keeps getting stronger.
During the waiting period I looked for other sources of income, one of which was through survey applications. I managed to earn a little money from the Populix survey application. But I'm not sure if this app is available in your country.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I cannot post many in the day because of my work. Writing a post thread requires us to research first. We must also think of the suitable category or topic that must be interesting and valuable.
Yes, you are right, that's why I prefer to respond to existing threads because I don't have any inspiration for what to post about. Creating quality posts does require research first.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Yes, you are right, that's why I prefer to respond to existing threads because I don't have any inspiration for what to post about. Creating quality posts does require research first.
I agree with you, I am also not inspired to create a post thread this time. In fact, I only force myself to do activities here during my free time like this time. I still have some hesitation because until this day I have not received my June payment which I requested in the month of July. It is so frustrating. It is not easy to produce one dollar here.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I agree with you, I am also not inspired to create a post thread this time. In fact, I only force myself to do activities here during my free time like this time. I still have some hesitation because until this day I have not received my June payment which I requested in the month of July. It is so frustrating. It is not easy to produce one dollar here.
Maybe Jordan has a reason why he hasn't paid you yet. I hope he pays soon. Because you are the most active member here, it would be a shame if you left just because you were no longer motivated to continue being active in the forum.

Back