How much did you learn from PTP forums?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As you know, PTP forums are one of the best ways to earn money for users all over the world. What I like about PTP forums is that you can make money and learn new things at the same time. How much did you learn from PTP forums? A lot of information is exchanged daily about cryptocurrencies, business, ways to make money online And I learned a lot of new things, what about you?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learned about crypto currency majorly from paid to post forums. I didn't know anything about faucets and different crypto exchanges. Some paid to post forums are compendiums of knowledge

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learned about crypto currency majorly from paid to post forums. I didn't know anything about faucets and different crypto exchanges. Some paid to post forums are compendiums of knowledge
Good information is exchanged in PTP forums and it is true that you can learn a lot. I learned new things about business and the most important thing is that my English improved

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As far as I am concerned I have literally learned so many things since I had a learnt about the paid to post forums site and can't be able to count them.
I was a member of BMF forum for many years and I didn't even know what these points for. I was just working there because I liked it and I was learning new things. Later I realized that I can convert these points into money

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
That's the sweetest for the online earning. I think this shall be the motive for every onliner. I think we should be staying on the site and work continuously for the benefit of ourselves.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.770
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes, I also enjoy working for Paid to Post forums. Other than making money, I've learned of new things, new earning sites and can share ideas with fellow members. Currently, I just post on RIF. Due to time constraints, I am not able to spend a lot of time here. Hence, my earnings are not big.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't really say the exact amount I have being able to get from the informations I got from post to paid forums. I have being able to get some ideas of new business and also get more PTP forums that can pay well

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't really say the exact amount I have being able to get from the informations I got from post to paid forums. I have being able to get some ideas of new business and also get more PTP forums that can pay well
Yes, I got to know more about the world of PTP Forum. I became a member of the BMF forum and after that I found out that there are sites where you can earn money by posting comments.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many things that one can learn through engaging in the posting on the paid to post forum.Some of them are : You get to know new ideas and new things.
You get to know new ideas. You will learn more about risky businesses or trading. You get to know the world of PTP forums. Your English will improve. You try to give better comments

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learned about other forums like RIF on trendri. On RIF, I learned about Beer Money Forum and bizdustry. I also learned the culture of other places and countries.
Yes, I also learned a lot about other countries. For example, I found out that having a VPN is a crime in a country like China. Or I noticed that many countries can't use PayPal

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I also learned a lot about other countries. For example, I found out that having a VPN is a crime in a country like China. Or I noticed that many countries can't use PayPal
That means you learned about my country, Nigeria. We can't use PayPal. I never knew that cryptocurrency are payments methods till I joine paid to post forums.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That means you learned about my country, Nigeria. We can't use PayPal. I never knew that cryptocurrency are payments methods till I joine paid to post forums.
Yes, I got it. This is a problem that most Tier 3 countries have. That's why we can't use many online earning sites. PTP Forums is the best option for us

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is all thanks to the fact that most paid to post platforms offer payments in cryptocurrency and it seems cryptocurrency is available to everyone globally.
Yes this is one of the things that encouraged me to work on paid to post forums especially on referral index forum. And the most interesting part of it is that they always try to be as transparent as possible

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
With the help of different forums we can learn about different topics online without paying any fee and we can even clear our doubts by asking questions and that does help a great deal

Back