How much did you learn from PTP forums?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
As you know, PTP forums are one of the best ways to earn money for users all over the world. What I like about PTP forums is that you can make money and learn new things at the same time. How much did you learn from PTP forums? A lot of information is exchanged daily about cryptocurrencies, business, ways to make money online And I learned a lot of new things, what about you?
I learnt about new platforms where you can make money and I learnt about cryptocurrencies

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good information is exchanged in PTP forums and it is true that you can learn a lot. I learned new things about business and the most important thing is that my English improved
I actually loved the part that your English improved. It is a major plus for paid to post forums that it is having so much impact on people.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
As you know, PTP forums are one of the best ways to earn money for users all over the world. What I like about PTP forums is that you can make money and learn new things at the same time. How much did you learn from PTP forums? A lot of information is exchanged daily about cryptocurrencies, business, ways to make money online And I learned a lot of new things, what about you?
A lot of my knowledge about cryptocurrency came from paid to post forums. I have learnt about SEO, forex and more about insurance and real estate than I knew before I started.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of my knowledge about cryptocurrency came from paid to post forums. I have learnt about SEO, forex and more about insurance and real estate than I knew before I started.
Yes, me too. I already knew about these but the PTP forums made me discuss with different users and learn new things. In the real world, I don't have many friends who are interested in these topics, so PTP forums are the best place for me to talk about my interests.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
I can't really say or pin point them out, but i have actually earned so much from paid to post forums. I have learnt so many new ways to make money online from paid to post forums.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't really say or pin point them out, but i have actually earned so much from paid to post forums. I have learnt so many new ways to make money online from paid to post forums.
Yes, I also had information about online business, cryptocurrencies, trading, etc., but here I was able to learn new things, and most importantly, I was able to communicate with users all over the world, and my English improved.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also met someone who said his English language improved ever since he began to post on forums
Yes, participating in these forums and talking with other users will improve your English and also get to know the culture of other countries or even their problems. For example, I noticed that in Nigeria, users cannot use PayPal

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
This is why some of us cannot withdraw our money here because there is no cryptocurrency option and we do not use PayPal
Yes, participating in these forums and talking with other users will improve your English and also get to know the culture of other countries or even their problems. For example, I noticed that in Nigeria, users cannot use PayPal

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The wealth of knowledge on paid to post forums is enormous. Can I talk about the investment concepts I have learned on all the forums I am in? Equity funding, stocks and the rest.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why some of us cannot withdraw our money here because there is no cryptocurrency option and we do not use PayPal
Yes, this is a big problem. Especially when most PTP forum users are from Tier 3 countries. I think managers should definitely consider this. I have to sell my points

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you are on postbucks.net. Find a way to move your earnings to postbucks.net and approach @nomad over there to run the exchange to litecoin for you.
Thanks for the advice and suggestion. I have a question. I am a member of the bizdustry forum and have some points there. Do you know someone I can sell my points to?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I sell my points to @Joshua Farrell and he exchanges it to me on Bizdustry. From bizdustry.com, I cash out through an exchanger called Sincerem on Bizdustry.
Thank you. yes i know him. I messaged him and got no reply. I also messaged another user and he said he's not buying points right now. I will wait to see what happens

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you. yes i know him. I messaged him and got no reply. I also messaged another user and he said he's not buying points right now. I will wait to see what happens
That's the best way to get withdrawal at this time. Just wait for a while. He is a busy person. He would reply you.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, new money making opportunities etc. There is a lot of things to learn in forums. I learnt a lot from RIF and BMF. Sometimes, I use to browse through BMF just to gather information.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
I learn so many new things from here, first I learn about scam sites those are still working by masking themselves. Here people write about them and I keep far away from them. Then I learn about different countries and their conditions, and so many other things.

Back