How much did you lose from trading?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are online trader you know how much online trading is profitable and you can make money in a split of seconds, as you already know their are many things to trade online like cryptocurreny, forex money and also gold amd stoke holdings, but all thus online trading have some risks and we all have lost some money when we start online trading,
So how much did you lose when you start online trading?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I was losing 70 dollars but it was my experience that drives me to trade only to land to the hands of the scammers. It's not good to try and regrets later.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
If we are in the spot trading of cryptocurrency then there are much more chances are to lose your money, I lost only $5 but I keep trading continue, that was my mistake as I purchased cryptocurrency on its peak.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If we are in the spot trading of cryptocurrency then there are much more chances are to lose your money, I lost only $5 but I keep trading continue, that was my mistake as I purchased cryptocurrency on its peak.
I never tried spot trading they say its much safer than the ordinary online trading type, i have lost about 100$ in less than a minute and that was my biges loss for me, after that i make sure not to repute the same mistake.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have lost close to two hundred dollars or maybe more when it comes to trading. There was a time i had to pump in all my savings thinking i would be able to save that trade but i ended up loosing everything. This is why i want to learn properly first before i enter again.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have lost close to two hundred dollars or maybe more when it comes to trading. There was a time i had to pump in all my savings thinking i would be able to save that trade but i ended up loosing everything. This is why i want to learn properly first before i enter again.
We all have lost some amount of money in the beginning, but before starting any investment we have to know that never invest that we can't afford to lose, so if we lose some money we can still have some.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well since I found myself being interested in he crypto business, I have not tried to make trading in crypto yet as I am not well grounded and strong to start trading on my own even though I could have followed calls that are being made by alphas on the trade but the capital to start is the major issue as they call for some crypto exchange apps I do not make use of while not having enough money to deposit in that one.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have lost some money in trading because mainly I fell into the hands of vultures who promised to be account managers. The funny thing though is that we never get to do a forensic investigation on these people to be sure that they are legitimate.

After developing an interest I came to discover that arbitrage trading is the best to start with as a beginner eventually you can go to synthetic trading or actual currency pairs trading. The thing is that we need sufficient financial information before we can trade on our own.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well since I found myself being interested in he crypto business, I have not tried to make trading in crypto yet as I am not well grounded and strong to start trading on my own even though I could have followed calls that are being made by alphas on the trade but the capital to start is the major issue as they call for some crypto exchange apps I do not make use of while not having enough money to deposit in that one.
Yeah online trading both cryptocurrency trading and forex trading needs some skill and some experience and in order to start trading we have to take some time and study the market price of the coin or the currency we are planning to invest on. personally in order to trade i don't like to bid huge amount of money because the risk of losing it is very high.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I've been trading for about 3 years and in all that time I haven't made a single cent, I'm just losing money. I traded currencies funds and futures everywhere almost anywhere possible and in all time I lost about 1200 dollars which is a very big amount for me but I learned important lessons for myself

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been trading for about 3 years and in all that time I haven't made a single cent, I'm just losing money. I traded currencies funds and futures everywhere almost anywhere possible and in all time I lost about 1200 dollars which is a very big amount for me but I learned important lessons for myself
I feel you, online future trading is hard to earn from it and yeah it needs a lots of experience but after you learn how trading works then you will get back all your lost in a day.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think for me I had lost already 300 dollars into trading when I was just starting, I was eager to learn more that is why I keep on trying not knowing that I am losing already big amounts on my pennies. I feel really bad about it but I need to accept that it is part of the process.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think for me I had lost already 300 dollars into trading when I was just starting, I was eager to learn more that is why I keep on trying not knowing that I am losing already big amounts on my pennies. I feel really bad about it but I need to accept that it is part of the process.
Yeah losing money in the way of learning trading is a normal things, i think many online traders have lost some money when they start trading and yeah its a part of the process.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
I agree with you both. Losing money is an unfortunate but often inevitable part of the learning process when it comes to trading. It's important to accept it and move on, focusing on what we can do differently going forward to make better decisions and hopefully be more successful.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
For me l have not been into trading for that much. I have participated only for a limited number of times. I lost my $10 while trading and never ever returned into trading ever since.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Trading involves risks, and losses are a part of the learning process. I would suggest starting with small amounts that you can afford to lose and slowly increase your involvement as you gain more experience and knowledge about the market.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trading involves risks, and losses are a part of the learning process. I would suggest starting with small amounts that you can afford to lose and slowly increase your involvement as you gain more experience and knowledge about the market.
Indeed, crypt trading have its own risks, and when we first start trading losing money is a common thing, and that is why it is recommended to use the demo account to learn out trading works and experience is mandatory on trading world.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
I don't trade too frequently because I basically hold my assets for a longer period, however, I have been involved with trading a couple of times.I have made more mone from trading than I actually lost

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow good for you, personally when i was new to trading i lost some money when i trad with crypto coins, and i maid a mistake when trading by using high leverage and it made me lose a lot.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Indeed, crypt trading have its own risks, and when we first start trading losing money is a common thing, and that is why it is recommended to use the demo account to learn out trading works and experience is mandatory on trading world.
It is highly recommended to use a demo account to mitigate the risks and gain valuable knowledge. A demo account will allow traders to practice trading strategies and familiarize themselves with various tools and indicators without risking real money.

Back