How much did you lose from trading?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is highly recommended to use a demo account to mitigate the risks and gain valuable knowledge. A demo account will allow traders to practice trading strategies and familiarize themselves with various tools and indicators without risking real money.
True, any new trader should never invest their money and trad with it unless they learn how to trade and the basics of trading using the demo account on the trading platforms. we need to lean with the demo account.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
That's right, by using a demo account on trading platforms is an essential step for any new trader. It provides a risk-free environment to learn and practice trading strategies without the fear of losing real money.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not trade that much but I think I lost a bit of money I think that if you want to get into trading you need to be ready to lose
You are right, trading have a lots of risks and losing money while trading is a common thing to happen, and we need to accept that before we starting online trade, i have also lost some money from it.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Losing money is an inevitable part of trading. It's important to understand that no one wins every trade. In fact, successful traders often emphasize the importance of managing risk and preserving capital rather than solely focusing on making profits.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Very rarely do people reveal their losses on trading platforms be it crypto, stock or forex. If we announce a loss, many other people give advice to stop or learn trading first, most professional traders also only share their wins, not losses.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
Those traders do not like to discourage the other investors or traders especially the new ones. Presenting only their wins ignite the investors to trade and let them discover the risks.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Those traders do not like to discourage the other investors or traders especially the new ones. Presenting only their wins ignite the investors to trade and let them discover the risks.
You are right, if traders share their losses then it is the same as showing their incompetence, because there is no trader in this world who always wins in every trade whether on forex, stocks and crypto.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
You are right, if traders share their losses then it is the same as showing their incompetence, because there is no trader in this world who always wins in every trade whether on forex, stocks and crypto.
That's right but I shared to my close friends that I lose in binary trading with a broker but I didn't share my losses to my family. They may call me dumb and it surely hit me their mockery.

Back