How much does it cost to open a medical store?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.601
Raw Dex
$0.024
The truth is that opening a medical store requires huge amount of money. You must first seek approval from the government. in my country so give or take we should be looking at a million naira

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$2.011
Raw Dex
$0.001
The truth is that opening a medical store requires huge amount of money. You must first seek approval from the government. in my country so give or take we should be looking at a million naira
Yea you must first need to collect license from the government because it's has something to do with human health and if you really know much about medicine the business can be better for you in a sense that you wont undergo much stress learning new things again it's a profitable business

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.210
For me l have a friend of mine who once started that kind of that business in my location. The initial inventory for the business is not all that expensive but the licences, documentation and the cost for the legal requirements for the business is very high.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In order to open a medical store you need to choose the level of the medical store you want to open like if the medical store is first level then it doesn't coast that much money but other stores need to have a laboratory equipment's and other stuffs.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually I can't give a specific amount because I am not in a medical line but I for a standard medical setup one will need an amount up 1milliom naira or more

Actually I can't give a specific amount because I am not in a medical line but I for a standard medical setup one will need an amount up 1milliom naira or more
Us being not in the medical profession don't have the exact amount to tell how much. But with research and asking people in the business we would know and realize the huge amount we would need in order to put up such.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.838
With the current price of things one million naira won't even be enough to cover a quarter of the things you need if you plan on having a standard setup with some machines.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.083
You can only put up a medical store if you are a pharmacist. Those not, will not be granted a business permit to operate without a certificate to show the person is a lcnced pharmacist

Back