How much investment do you have?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having an investment is a very good thing honestly speaking.
There are people who do have an investment that is worth $1k that are right in this forum. As for me I have an investment worth a little amount of $50 at the moment and planning to increase the investment that I make on my animal farm which I started this year.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right now, I don't have any investment and I don't like it. I know the advantages of investing but right now I don't have any money that I can invest. I am using this time to learn about investment so that when I get money, I can hit the ground running and invest as much as possible with so much care.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right now, I don't have any investment and I don't like it. I know the advantages of investing but right now I don't have any money that I can invest. I am using this time to learn about investment so that when I get money, I can hit the ground running and invest as much as possible with so much care.
You don't just sit and learn without taking actions even while you are still learning because if you are scared of a loss due to the fact that you are learning, then you are not ready to invest even after you are done with your learning process.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right now I have not invested money in anything at all. The fact of the matter remains that I do plan to invest money when I have enough capital in my hand. This is very important thing to begin with.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
My investment is "large" but this varies according to the person who looks at i, I have more than 1k $ but I will not say the exact figure, but I consider that the money must be invested wisely and not keep large amounts in fiat, since this in the end is not worth much and if you stay in fiat is an investment in continuous losses since the level of inflation eats your purchasing power yes or yes.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have none because I’m on disabilit, it doesn’t let me invest in anything or have ano incom. But I’m pretty happy to make ends meet and happy that I don’t have to work for it personally. I can’t work anyways as I do have Asperger’, OCD and bipolar. Ive been on it for 10; years because of being suicidal.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.860
I have plans for 30$ invest into cypto staking program. Part I will fund from already staking programs, part from faucets (the smallest part) and from paid to post forums.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I cannot estimate the amount of investment that I have right now but I know that creating an investment is a very good way to make money. The people who are able to create investment makes sizable amount of money.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My investment is "large" but this varies according to the person who looks at i, I have more than 1k $ but I will not say the exact figure, but I consider that the money must be invested wisely and not keep large amounts in fiat, since this in the end is not worth much and if you stay in fiat is an investment in continuous losses since the level of inflation eats your purchasing power yes or yes.

I think that making investments in a proper manner is very important. So, in what investment opportunities have you invested money in? Many people have invested in cryptocurrencies and some still consider cryptocurrencies a major investment opportunity.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think that making investments in a proper manner is very important. So, in what investment opportunities have you invested money in? Many people have invested in cryptocurrencies and some still consider cryptocurrencies a major investment opportunity.
Well, I currently have money invested in stocks, crypto currencies and precious minerals such as gold and silver, I would also like to invest in the foreign exchange market over time.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I currently have money invested in stocks, crypto currencies and precious minerals such as gold and silver, I would also like to invest in the foreign exchange market over time.

Well, I have been trying to consider investing some money, but I think that the investment budget of each and every person is different. It is always important to create a specific budget before you invest. Do you buy gold online or do you buy gold physically?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I invest in cryptocurrencies, mutual funds, stocks and deposits, crypto and stocks have a high risk so they must be accompanied by low risk such as money market mutual funds and deposits.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
At the moment i do not really have any investment out there. Some issues came up so i had to cash out most of my investments but with time i plan on making some back again.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
At the moment i do not really have any investment out there. Some issues came up so i had to cash out most of my investments but with time i plan on making some back again.
I still believe that you can make decent amount of money online if you have enough money to invest because investment is the only way to generate passive income if you are working full-time online.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Well, I have been trying to consider investing some money, but I think that the investment budget of each and every person is different. It is always important to create a specific budget before you invest. Do you buy gold online or do you buy gold physically?
Yes, the budget of each one is individual, it depends on their income, their aversion to risk and their expenses, although I want to invest in physical gold, I have not yet done so since I am not very sure if I could guard it well, for now I invest in digital gold, although I have some gold jewelry, but not much money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I have plans for 30$ invest into cypto staking program. Part I will fund from already staking programs, part from faucets (the smallest part) and from paid to post forums.
That is a very good one. I guess you have saved a lot of money from the paid to post forums that you work on. It will be good if you can invest in cryptocurrency but just make sure that you invest in the right one.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.860
That is a very good one. I guess you have saved a lot of money from the paid to post forums that you work on. It will be good if you can invest in cryptocurrency but just make sure that you invest in the right one.
It will not be everything from paid to post forums. Part will be from interest on already staked amount. Part will be from faucets. All together will be 30$ but I still think about this.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
For me I don't have any investment currently. My economic situation is still very ravaged and I have been unable to make savings nor investments since the year 2023 begun.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
It will not be everything from paid to post forums. Part will be from interest on already staked amount. Part will be from faucets. All together will be 30$ but I still think about this.
This means that you have other platforms where you make money or an offline job which is very good and I am impressed that you are able to save something. This is brilliant of you

Back