How much is a kilo of Chicken in your country?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$5.403
I don't really know the current price though. I can't remember the last time i bought a kilo of chicken. Back then i believe it was around a thousand plus though in my local currency.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
I don't really know the current price though. I can't remember the last time i bought a kilo of chicken. Back then i believe it was around a thousand plus though in my local currency.
That must be a really long time you bought chicken. It is about 2000 naira a kilo as at now. The prices of chicken has really skyrocketed with the prevalent inflation.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.760
The price of a kilo as I am selling in my farm is $4.5 for one kilo. It is not funny raising birds nowadays considering the high cost of managing a farm to be productive.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I don't know I rarely buy chicken I'm assuming about 2.50 euro or so I'm not sure but close to it chicken is popular in my country a lot of people eat it

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.420
I don't know I rarely buy chicken I'm assuming about 2.50 euro or so I'm not sure but close to it chicken is popular in my country a lot of people eat it
In my country I can see that a kilo of the chicken is retailing at $5. Considering the higher rates of inflation in my country it has forced the prices of almost every items to hike like crazy.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country I can see that a kilo of the chicken is retailing at $5. Considering the higher rates of inflation in my country it has forced the prices of almost every items to hike like crazy.
That is the same price range in my country. Someone like me, I no longer eat chicken. I have switched to eating mushroom that I grew at my backyard as my protein source.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This basically depends on the location you are within my country that determines the price of a kilo of chicken meat as in someplace is a kilo of chicken meat would cost more than the price of a full chicken in some other places.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.910
This basically depends on the location you are within my country that determines the price of a kilo of chicken meat as in someplace is a kilo of chicken meat would cost more than the price of a full chicken in some other places.
Deepite location differences, the price of chicken is currently double what it used to be before. So many people that depended on chicken meat to get their dietary protein requirement like elderly people cannot afford it any longer.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Deepite location differences, the price of chicken is currently double what it used to be before. So many people that depended on chicken meat to get their dietary protein requirement like elderly people cannot afford it any longer.
location still matters a lot especially if you go to rural environment where there are chicken in almost every home and in that case the price of a kilo of chicken meat will definitely be low because if they can afford that one they go to The homes of those who are willing to sell their own chicken.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
A kilo of chicken meat can sell for as high as 15 US dollars in my country, depending on the exact location which it is sold.
Various factors are responsible for this high price, including the soaring costs of farm inputs such as drugs.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.760
A kilo of chicken meat can sell for as high as 15 US dollars in my country, depending on the exact location which it is sold.
Various factors are responsible for this high price, including the soaring costs of farm inputs such as drugs.
15 dollars for just a kilo? Or a full mature 5 to 6 weeks live chicken? That is terrible and I don't envy you people in that country? What could be the factors responsible for such a high price?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The price of a kilo of chicken in my country varies depending on the place. But I usually buy per kilo for IDR 50,000,- or around 3.35$. However, prices sometimes fluctuate depending on market momentum and demand.

Back