How often do you cash out on pay-to-post forums?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to cashing out on pay-to-post forums, I was getting to the point where I would cash out as soon as I had the minimum amount. It would seem that most people now tend to wait until a certain point in the month and then cash out as much as they have earned within that month so that they get a payment monthly instead of numerous small ones throughout the month.

I am considering now just cashing out once a month to see how things go.

How often do you cash out on pay-to-post forums? What do you find is best?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I cash out if I like. There were only two instances I cashed out when reached 5 dollars but I noticed that PayPal charges 1 dollar. When I cashed out my 32 dollars 4 days ago the charged was 1.77 dollars , so better cashout higher.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Higher amount gives me lower fees so I rather can out when I earned more money however I'm scared that what if the forum closes down and I have good money on there so I try to cashout regularly

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Higher amount gives me lower fees so I rather can out when I earned more money however I'm scared that what if the forum closes down and I have good money on there so I try to cashout regularly
That was my thought before, but let's not worry. RIF is getting stronger. The site owner of RIF is brilliant and started the web at age 7.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
There was a time i always tried to cash out every week but at the moment i usually cash out once a month. Then there are some sites i wait for two or three months first.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
As for me it depends on the earning rates of the site. For instance I would like to make monthly payouts at this forum site although this may not be regularly.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Based on personal experience, it seems better to collect a lot of money first and then withdraw. If we withdraw small amounts like $1, there is a chance that we will get discouraged and spend them

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to cashing out on pay-to-post forums, I was getting to the point where I would cash out as soon as I had the minimum amount. It would seem that most people now tend to wait until a certain point in the month and then cash out as much as they have earned within that month so that they get a payment monthly instead of numerous small ones throughout the month.

I am considering now just cashing out once a month to see how things go.

How often do you cash out on pay-to-post forums? What do you find is best?
Normally, I do cash out once I get to the minimum withdrawal threshold, because sometimes one can be in dire need of funds to sort out few things out in order to keep going, but I want to start cashing out once in every month.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.710
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to cash out as soon as I reach the minimum threshold. Getting payment is a motivation to me. I also have concerns if the forum closed for whatever reasons all of a sudden.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another thing I remembered is that the number of scam forums has increased and sometimes it is better to withdraw your money quickly. I heard that one of the famous forums no longer pays users

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Seems a lot have the same reasons behind their cash out and that is to cash out when they have a higher amount due to the Paypal fees. Just recently I have been cashing out at $5 but the PayPal fees are quite high at a low amount so I have been thinking about cashing out higher so I have fewer fees which would be more beneficial.

This is my plan for this month at least to see how it goes.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
Cashing out my online earnings doesn't have a specific day or date. I can just cash out if I have reached the minimum payment threshold allowed by the sites. I however hate small payouts m

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Very true that it is good to cash out when the amount is a bit significant like $20 or more but then again you have to ensure that the site you are working on is not a scam. It also depends on what you want to do with that money and how long it took you to earn that money.

At the moment I am hardly making any money from the paid-to-post forum so it is a huge achievement to reach $5 on paid-to-post forums for me. I would be rejoicing to cash out a $5.

Back