How often do you cash out on pay-to-post forums?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I think the PayPal charges are also increased. With that being said, it's quite economically advised that you should be doing payout the least frequently so that you can avoid the losses charged by the PayPal

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I prefer to cash out on paid to post forum each time I reach the withdrawal threshold.
Same for me sometimes I don't because of the fees but it's always great to withdraw when you reach minimal threshold
Post automatically merged:

I like to get paid when I feel I have enough amount and I also take into consideration the paypal fee
Same for me fees are quite high for me so I try to get a bit of money to cashout it takes a lot of time but I enjoy the process in some forums you need to buy premium to be able to cashout it's like 35$ on bizdustry for a month

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I prefer at least $50 for PayPal to lessen the fee but if the website have crypto then I can go for payment at a low amount
I have never tried cashing out my earnings through the Crypto currency, how cheap is it to withdraw through the litecoin for instance? I ask this so that I can figure out the difference.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I cash out anytime I like. but more wheh I need money urgently Good thst we have people om sites for exchanges so I can cash out now as little as few cents now

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well it totally depends on the reputation of the forum. If it is a new one then I cash out immediately I reach the withdrawal limit. But if it has been available for long I can accumulate.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I think this makes sense and yes it's better to get paid at the earliest if you are on a new forum

I think this makes sense and yes it's better to get paid at the earliest if you are on a new forum

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to cashing out on pay-to-post forums, I was getting to the point where I would cash out as soon as I had the minimum amount. It would seem that most people now tend to wait until a certain point in the month and then cash out as much as they have earned within that month so that they get a payment monthly instead of numerous small ones throughout the month.

I am considering now just cashing out once a month to see how things go.

How often do you cash out on pay-to-post forums? What do you find is best?
I always cash out as soon as I reach the limit.

Only reason being I am worried if site goes down, stops working etc then I may not get my money that I have worked hard to earn.

I try to save the money in my paypal account so it doesn't get mixed up in my normal bank account

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I withdraw my money whenever I reach the minimum withdrawal because PTP forums are not reliable and they may not pay users. I like to collect my money in my balance but it is risky

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I always withdraw when I reach the minimum limit of 5$, because I need money and I don't want to wait any longer. LOL So far since joining RIF I have withdrawn 3 times 5$ each. It's just that lately I haven't been actively writing for several reasons, one of which is that sometimes I get tired and bored to keep on writing.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I withdraw my money whenever I reach the minimum withdrawal because PTP forums are not reliable and they may not pay users. I like to collect my money in my balance but it is risky
agree with you.

My money I earnt disappeared on a site I used years ago so now as soon as I am at the payout, I cash out. No one is having my hard earnt cash apart from me!!!

I always withdraw when I reach the minimum limit of 5$, because I need money and I don't want to wait any longer. LOL So far since joining RIF I have withdrawn 3 times 5$ each. It's just that lately I haven't been actively writing for several reasons, one of which is that sometimes I get tired and bored to keep on writing.
I will to cash out as soon as I reach payout, that's my money and I can look after it better than anyone else

Back