How often do you cash out on pay-to-post forums?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is so true, the better the stronger will the forum become. I already made a cash out here 10 times already. I started joining here on September 2, 2022.
I just 3 times. Because it's only been working since February this year, LOL. So far I'm really enjoying it, and being able to earn money from it is a joy. :D

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I just 3 times. Because it's only been working since February this year, LOL. So far I'm really enjoying it, and being able to earn money from it is a joy. :D
Yes, it makes us happy too, it is not easy to earn in a forum. We need to exhaust our energy and pour out the contents of our brain :LOL:Well, the feeling is fine than working there in MYot income does not move hehehe.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it makes us happy too, it is not easy to earn in a forum. We need to exhaust our energy and pour out the contents of our brain :LOL:Well, the feeling is fine than working there in MYot income does not move hehehe.
Are you still active on Forumcoin? I just tried to be active again there. I enjoy whatever I do, so with it I won't feel tired or burdened. When we feel tired, remember there are bills to pay, and with them the spirit rises again. LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Are you still active on Forumcoin? I just tried to be active again there. I enjoy whatever I do, so with it I won't feel tired or burdened. When we feel tired, remember there are bills to pay, and with them the spirit rises again. LOL
I'm not active on Forum Coin. I cannot anymore manage my time having sidelines online left and right. I'm only active on RIF, This is the first forum site that I joined and experienced. I may visit FC soon, that is if I'm still accepted if not who cares.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not active on Forum Coin. I cannot anymore manage my time having sidelines online left and right. I'm only active on RIF, This is the first forum site that I joined and experienced. I may visit FC soon, that is if I'm still accepted if not who cares.
Be active even if you only write 10 comments. It didn't take long, maybe 10-15 minutes at most daily. I am also do it. :D

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Really, I'll try to visit FORUM COIN tomorrow because it's a Saturday, no work yeheey. I am happy when weekends come. I have free time and it's business time. See you at FC tomorrow.
Okay, see you, I will wait for you. Nice talking to you. Wherever you are, there must be me. LOL Yes, we encourage each other to keep writing and produce from there. :D

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Okay, see you, I will wait for you. Nice talking to you. Wherever you are, there must be me. LOL Yes, we encourage each other to keep writing and produce from there. :D
Hehe, hoping to remember the FC forum site tomorrow. It's been s month or more that I didn't visit. I need to fall in love with that site to get inspired on visiting it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hehe, hoping to remember the FC forum site tomorrow. It's been s month or more that I didn't visit. I need to fall in love with that site to get inspired on visiting it.
Indeed he said it was difficult to get a lot of points there. But people tell me, at least make 10 comments a day, and you will earn 15 cents, so in a month you can earn around 5$.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed he said it was difficult to get a lot of points there. But people tell me, at least make 10 comments a day, and you will earn 15 cents, so in a month you can earn around 5$.
Yes that's right. Posting 10 comments per day is not time-consuming and there is no limit. You can post short comments. The income is low but at least the rules are not strict

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that's right. Posting 10 comments per day is not time-consuming and there is no limit. You can post short comments. The income is low but at least the rules are not strict
Even with this, I still find myself spending up to 15 minutes to post up to the daily 10 comments on the platform.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually it is very good if we are able to collect it to a high enough amount, we can use it for additional business capital or investment. But for now I can't do it. LOL
That is so true, but I have a fear of something happening to my account and not getting my money so I cash out as soon as I hit payout in forums and survey sites to ensure I get my hard earnt money
Post automatically merged:

I still need to learn how to work forum coin, that is my job to do in half term eek which is the week after next when I should have more time

Its hard to reach $50 and takes time but if every website can add crypto then we can go for it even at low amounts
I only go places that you can payout at low payments, don't want to have to wait ages for a payment.

Saying that the only one I do do is YouGov which is payout at ÂŁ50, will cash out by the end of the year, not sure how long it would have taken me to earn that, but they only send survey's once a week or so, some I don't do do. But think it will be about eighteen months, so a slow burner, I will go and see if I can find out from the site. The survey's are so mega easy to do.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is so true, but I have a fear of something happening to my account and not getting my money so I cash out as soon as I hit payout in forums and survey sites to ensure I get my hard earnt money

I still need to learn how to work forum coin, that is my job to do in half term eek which is the week after next when I should have more time
For forumcoin you get paid high for the first few posts. But I also don't really understand the exact calculation. But I always take the time to actively write there even if only 10 comments a day.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The rules are not strict and there is flexibility on the platform as well.
Any tips for forumcoin?

Going to relook and find my way round during half term week when I have more time to sit on there and look around and learn it, as you know I am a slow learner and still learning this site, must not overload my little brain

For forumcoin you get paid high for the first few posts. But I also don't really understand the exact calculation. But I always take the time to actively write there even if only 10 comments a day.
Thank you, hopefully after half term week I would have found my way around there and posting my ten posts every day.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any tips for forumcoin?

Going to relook and find my way round during half term week when I have more time to sit on there and look around and learn it, as you know I am a slow learner and still learning this site, must not overload my little brain

Thank you, hopefully after half term week I would have found my way around there and posting my ten posts every day.
Do not force it slowly. At first it was dizzy but after a while you will get used to it. I just earned almost 2$ from forumcoin, I exchanged with a friend to RIF cash. I quickly hit the payment limit at RIF.

Back