How often do you cash out on pay-to-post forums?

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do not force it slowly. At first it was dizzy but after a while you will get used to it. I just earned almost 2$ from forumcoin, I exchanged with a friend to RIF cash. I quickly hit the payment limit at RIF.
Thank you for the good advice, that is why I go very slow and try and learn.

This site has taken me ages to get my head round it, but slowly is the key word.

That is also why I now feel ready to go and try another site and having a week off work will mean I have lots of time when my eyes are fresh and able to learn new things

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for the good advice, that is why I go very slow and try and learn.

This site has taken me ages to get my head round it, but slowly is the key word.

That is also why I now feel ready to go and try another site and having a week off work will mean I have lots of time when my eyes are fresh and able to learn new things
Have a nice holiday. I also want to try another site again, hopefully I will soon find another site that is good and suitable for me. You also don't forget to share with me if you find a good site and easy to work with.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have a nice holiday. I also want to try another site again, hopefully I will soon find another site that is good and suitable for me. You also don't forget to share with me if you find a good site and easy to work with.
What site are you going to try next?

Of course I will share anything good and easy here with everyone.

I need easy sites to go on

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What site are you going to try next?

Of course I will share anything good and easy here with everyone.

I need easy sites to go on
Hmm, I haven't found it for now. Take it easy I'll tell you someday if I've found it, and invite you to join. Forumcoin you have joined right? For the time being I'm only active on RIF, Forumcoin, and mylot. I will look for another site again.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
I try to cash out on forums when I get between 2 to $5. It also depend on my financial situation at the moment. But I don't like to keep my money

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hmm, I haven't found it for now. Take it easy I'll tell you someday if I've found it, and invite you to join. Forumcoin you have joined right? For the time being I'm only active on RIF, Forumcoin, and mylot. I will look for another site again.
Thnk you but I already have an account for forumcoin. My name is Susye on there. What is your name?
Post automatically merged:

I try to cash out on forums when I get between 2 to $5. It also depend on my financial situation at the moment. But I don't like to keep my money
I agree, cash out as soon as possible so you don't lose it somewhere if anything happens to the site

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thnk you but I already have an account for forumcoin. My name is Susye on there. What is your name?

I agree, cash out as soon as possible so you don't lose it somewhere if anything happens to the site
My username same @astutimeliana723 In Mylot and Forumcoin too. I don't want to remember many things including username, so I make everything the same. I like something simple so much. LOL

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's my point exactly no need to waste time or over accumulate to cash out later. Do it as soon as possible so you don't lose it when anything goes wrong
That's right, I also withdraw the payout immediately when it reaches the minimum limit. Now there are many cases of sites that suddenly stop paying, so that makes me think twice about collecting it until it's too much.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, Meli is my nickname. It might be too long if you have to call me as Astutimeliana. LOL Some people also do the same thing, the username and name that appear are different. LOL
Get it, no wonder I couldn't find you when I looked, such a dinosaur I am

I would like to get paid every month but because of fee I cannot
That is good, everyone likes it different as they do different things with there money

That's right, I also withdraw the payout immediately when it reaches the minimum limit. Now there are many cases of sites that suddenly stop paying, so that makes me think twice about collecting it until it's too much.
Totally agree, I lost money on toluna site because I left in in. Now cash as soon as possible

That's my point exactly no need to waste time or over accumulate to cash out later. Do it as soon as possible so you don't lose it when anything goes wrong
And sometimes things can go wrong and it isn't the site owner's fault

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is not safe to keep a lot of money in an online website. I am not just talking about PTP. Forums Everything is possible in the online world

Back