How poor sleeping habits affect a business

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Poor sleeping habit is bad to the health of the workers that are engaging in it. It is to avoid this the management allows shifting in works. Yet, some workers would attempt to override this by working extra hours in order to earn more incomes. What such workers don't realize is that their health is at risks. Their incomes might not be able to cater for them when eventuality occur.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remembered that time I was working in a manufacturing company. I overworked myself in an attempt to earn more wages and work allowance. I did double shift work and do not in most time sleep. I continued doing it till it got to points I could not get myself. I felt so exhausted and uncomfortable. It was then I was told by the clinic doctor that I need to take rest.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have come to understand that sleep is a major factor that determines the productivity of a person. When you sleep, you rest your body and get rid of stress. This makes you to renew energy to run again.
Yes. Sleep is a way of relaxing one's mind and health state, it helps in many ways and it is advisable to have a rest by sleeping after working too much.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
For all workers sleep is a major factor that should be taken seriously. it does determines the productivity of a person. When you sleep, you rest your body and get refreshed

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The thing is that poor sleeping habits by both the employer or employees can negatively affect a business. The effects are below

With poor sleeping habits the work performance will be low even the quality will be affected

The thing is that without adequate sleep, even employees would find it difficulty to concentrate

Poor sleeping habits will promote Memory lapses which make Problem-solving abilities to reduce
If you don't sleep well you are going to be having a very serious problem with being agile when you are working and it's going to affect your general work output everyday.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
When I lack sleep I don't report to work. I feel groggy. It's not good to work lacking sleep the work is affected. About the business owners I think they take a nap on their office table, but it's not good. They need to listen to their bodies.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I lack sleep I don't report to work. I feel groggy. It's not good to work lacking sleep the work is affected. About the business owners I think they take a nap on their office table, but it's not good. They need to listen to their bodies.
Health of the body matters alot. Always listen to the tune of your body when you are working. Anytime you feeling sleepy, drop whatever you are doing and take a nap. It is not good cheating nature. It would manifest on you later. When you have sound health you can do things.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your sleeping habit is directly proportional to your brain activity and its effectiveness. If you aren't getting enough sleep you will definitely not be productive.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Health of the body matters alot. Always listen to the tune of your body when you are working. Anytime you feeling sleepy, drop whatever you are doing and take a nap. It is not good cheating nature. It would manifest on you later. When you have sound health you can do things.
Agree, we feel bad if lacking sleep and we have to listen to our body. It is good to have at least 6 hours of sleep. My co-worker lacked sleep and still went to work but he collapsed and dropped to the floor. He lacked sleep and never ate breakfast. He did suicidal actions.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
No two ways about it ,not having good sleep gets ones work affected to be productive you need good deep to get refreshed we need to take good night rest daily

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
There are times we lack sleep during special occasions like Christmas and birthdays. There are also parties that end late in the evening and in the next day to report to work which is not advisable Itis better to file a leave of absence just to sleep.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yeah we just have to take time off for other things but when it comes to work we just have to get our self prepared for it. one need a good sleep

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah we just have to take time off for other things but when it comes to work we just have to get our self prepared for it. one need a good sleep
Rest is sweet after a day hard work. That is the medical quote. Sleep plays major role in human life. If animals do not compromise their sleeping, why then we humans?.
One thing that should be elaborated here is that, if we refuse to sleep at at when due, it would manifest on us because nature can't be cheated.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
All workers need to know this .Rest is needed after a day hard work. The truth is that Sleep plays major role in human work life., it would help one work better

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
It cana ffect you a lot. When I didn't sleep good I don't have interest for anything. Not for regular work as teacher or online work - programming or write on PTP forums.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Your sleeping habit is directly proportional to your brain activity and its effectiveness. If you aren't getting enough sleep you will definitely not be productive.

I've seen a lot of people that passed out at their workplace and it was a reason for not having enough sleep at night which have affected their health at their workplace.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.818
The truth of the matter is that when you do not sleep when, the brain won't be able to function at full capacity. You would always feel extremely tired and find it hard to understand certain things.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
We need to always sleep well and have enough sleep , without adequate sleep, even employees would find it difficulty to concentrate on the job. So enough sleep is required for optimum job

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
For me l can say that the sleep is very important for the health of human being. Therefore having enough sleep is added advantage for the brain working capacity for sure.

Back