How Popular Is Bar Business Over There?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
This is one of the most popular business is in my country at the moment and I have realised that a lot of people spend more money on alcohol and things that are not very good for their health than food.

You can find this business in every areas or every part of my country. Is it also common in your country?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bar business used to be lucrative before the Pandemic. But even the Pandemic has been under control now, bar business is not back to normal. This may be due to the economic downturn from the Pandemic. People hesitate to spend money.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
It is one of the booming business in my area. most people delve into this business to be connected and on top of update in the country or should i say that is where you get the latest news from. Bar business is good but atimes risky

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is a very popular business in my country because so many people believe that it is lucrative. I have also been in the business years ago but it is not as lucrative as people thought.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$3.030
In my home country, bars are very popular. Bars make a lot of money because there is a huge profit margins in selling alcoholic drinks. A lot of bars combine their business along with a restaurant.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
Bar business used to be lucrative before the Pandemic. But even the Pandemic has been under control now, bar business is not back to normal. This may be due to the economic downturn from the Pandemic. People hesitate to spend money.
It is even more lucrative than after the pandemic in my country and I realised that it is because a lot of people love to drink alcohol and do that is why you can find it in every area in my country

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
In my home country, bars are very popular. Bars make a lot of money because there is a huge profit margins in selling alcoholic drinks. A lot of bars combine their business along with a restaurant.
I totally agree but the inflation that is ravaging the economy has made the profit margin in selling alcoholic drinks in my country reduced and the profit you would make is reduced to what you would make before.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
I totally agree but the inflation that is ravaging the economy has made the profit margin in selling alcoholic drinks in my country reduced and the profit you would make is reduced to what you would make before.
If you're right but a lot of people are still taking alcohol and people who do the business are still making money but it may not be like before because a lot of people can no longer afford what they could afford before

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My city is still under development so these bars are not very popular but we are slowly moving towards it and I am sure it will be a great business

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
If you're right but a lot of people are still taking alcohol and people who do the business are still making money but it may not be like before because a lot of people can no longer afford what they could afford before
The rate of alcohol consumption is increasing and is getting higher every day . No one would dispute that alcohol consumption is reducing despite the hardship in the economies of most of the countries.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We do not have any bars in our city but if we move towards the capital then there are so many bars and they are so popular so it is a very popular business

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
My city is still under development so these bars are not very popular but we are slowly moving towards it and I am sure it will be a great business
I'm very sure that it will continue to become popular gradually as long as your community is developing
This business will grow especially in the areas of drunkards

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
I entered a bar when I was in college to play our musical rock band. Most of the customers in a bar are well off.They like to relax there with their friends and drinking their favorite wines. It's a good business.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I'm very sure that it will continue to become popular gradually as long as your community is developing
This business will grow especially in the areas of drunkards
Yes because people do like to drink and consume alcohol so it will be popular in no time and who does not like to dance so yes these sort of businesses are quite popular in most countries.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
I entered a bar when I was in college to play our musical rock band. Most of the customers in a bar are well off.They like to relax there with their friends and drinking their favorite wines. It's a good business.
They are mostly cool with that environment especially people who have been going to bars for a very long time
I love to go there too but not all of the time

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
They are mostly cool with that environment especially people who have been going to bars for a very long time
I love to go there too but not all of the time
The place is cozy and the sound of music delights everyone. There are singers that entertain the people and they are paid and that was what I experienced know our musical band. We were paid nightly at $400 per evening. But it did not last long because we graduated already.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
The place is cozy and the sound of music delights everyone. There are singers that entertain the people and they are paid and that was what I experienced know our musical band. We were paid nightly at $400 per evening. But it did not last long because we graduated already.
That is a lot of money and that is why it is being paid here too. We even have some people who pay thousands of dollars at the club. Well, the money is too much

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
That is a lot of money and that is why it is being paid here too. We even have some people who pay thousands of dollars at the club. Well, the money is too much
The club owner earns much when there are rock and mellow singers. There were 5 of us members of the rock band and we shared the profit hehehe. We played for only 1.5 hours. If they request an extension, the pay is double.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
I think it will be quite popular in my city in coming 5 years as things are progressing at a brisk pace and we already have all the food giants arriving here
Why is it that you do not have clubs and bars when India is s big country? Anyway, it's you who know well the reason. Hoping soon your city booms because there are already arrivals of giant food chains.

Back