How Popular Is Bar Business Over There?

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is one of the most popular business is in my country at the moment and I have realised that a lot of people spend more money on alcohol and things that are not very good for their health than food.

You can find this business in every areas or every part of my country. Is it also common in your country?
Yes here too bars are quite common. People enjoy socializing and spending time with friends at these places. Its true that sometimes they prioritize spending on alcohol over healthier options.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Over here, bar business is even becoming more popular by the day, there are lots of new bar springing up. Even hotels now create their own bars that is open to not just does booking a room but to also outsiders.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is a sad thing that bars in my city did not cope up that much during and even after the pandemic. Some of them closed during the pandemic and did not open after the new normal life has been experiencing at present. One of my friends'bar is still shutdown. Besides, the city officials imposed the old policy not to sell any liquors at 11:00 PM.

Back