How Profitable is Cryptocurrency?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
Crypto can be profitable only when you can invest a lot of money for an extended period of time. If you are interested in investing in crypto you should be investing when the market is bearish.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I'll say for me due to the familiarity with crypto currency it is possible to make a profit through trading cryptocurrency, but as a trader it's important to approach it with caution and only trade with funds that you can afford to lose.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
How profitable it can become depends on you as an investor and also the risk that you are going to carry with the investment, the time frame in which you are going to maintain the investment, etc., also in the projects in which you invest, not all of them are going to be winners in the long run

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
After this last bull run, cryptocurrency has become one of the hyped ways to make money? Some people claim that they lost money instead.
In your experience, how profitable is cryptocurrency?
Making profit in the Crypto currency space is all about knowledge, one has to have enough knowledge about the business in order to invest profitably and wisely, well I will say I have made some few bucks, but not all the time, because I'm still learning.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really do think cryptocurrencies are very profitible however it's very imporantat that you do good reasearch before trying to get money out of cryptocurrencies

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto currency is very profitable when you know how to cut your deals and make good trades in the crypto market.
Know the kinds of projects to invest in and when yo take your profits from a bull run.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We all know that cryptocurrency is a very profitable business and it is very risky at the same time. This is why we see that a lot of people lose their money into it
Crypto currency is very profitable when you know how to cut your deals and make good trades in the crypto market.
Know the kinds of projects to invest in and when yo take your profits from a bull run.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Investing in crypto is no different from investing in stocks, high risk and not all types of crypto promise profits, we must be able to choose profitable cryptos, especially cryptos that have a big market cap, which are not easily manipulated by whales.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Investing in crypto is no different from investing in stocks, high risk and not all types of crypto promise profits, we must be able to choose profitable cryptos, especially cryptos that have a big market cap, which are not easily manipulated by whales.
Yhere is no doubt that it is very risky to invest in cryptocurrency especially when you are new to it. If you are new to it and you don't have a mentor, you will lose some money at the start

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Yhere is no doubt that it is very risky to invest in cryptocurrency especially when you are new to it. If you are new to it and you don't have a mentor, you will lose some money at the start
I have known crypto since 2012, if at that time I was looking for a mentor their knowledge might not be much different from mine, except I hired experts who required high fees.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have known crypto since 2012, if at that time I was looking for a mentor their knowledge might not be much different from mine, except I hired experts who required high fees.
That was good
Since you hired experts, were you able to learn one or two things because I am sure that you know the value of money and you will not want your money to waste

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
That was good
Since you hired experts, were you able to learn one or two things because I am sure that you know the value of money and you will not want your money to waste
At that time there weren't many crypto options for investment, so I concentrated more on studying crypto, especially Bitcoin, and I gained knowledge from forum sites like Bitcointalk and cryptotalk, besides that I taught myself with the knowledge base I had.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all know that cryptocurrency is a very profitable business and it is very risky at the same time. This is why we see that a lot of people lose their money into it
The risky part of it is what life gives you as in this life, there is nothing that does not have risk attached to it no matter how simple and safe it looks or seems but one just have to try it out and take her risk.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The risky part of it is what life gives you as in this life, there is nothing that does not have risk attached to it no matter how simple and safe it looks or seems but one just have to try it out and take her risk.
I think this is one thing that is enough to motivate anybody. If you have it in mind that yhere is no way we won't take risks in life, you will take risks and work towards being successful

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this is one thing that is enough to motivate anybody. If you have it in mind that yhere is no way we won't take risks in life, you will take risks and work towards being successful
Surely risk is part of life so definitely it has to be a motivating factor and we learn from failing all the time.

Back