How quick should it take to send a customer support response?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
The customer support service must be prompt but due to the massive number of requests and limited numbers of agents it could be done that you get delayed response time but it is not a problem.
It is a bad sign when a business fails to give support to customers within the timeframe the customer expects or needs the support. When delayed, the support might not be useful to the customers again.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
It is a bad sign when a business fails to give support to customers within the timeframe the customer expects or needs the support. When delayed, the support might not be useful to the customers again.
If you have a budget to pay 25 replies agents and a replying agent replies to an assistant to an account customer within 30 minutes per request maintenance means there are for example 500 customers waiting for replies means you need to wait 6 hours to have a reply. If there are 2500 customer requests and I am talking about big companies means 30 hours of waiting. Some cases could stay more than 30 minutes like one hour or half means 4 days to have a reply for more ullustration.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
If you have a budget to pay 25 replies agents and a replying agent replies to an assistant to an account customer within 30 minutes per request maintenance means there are for example 500 customers waiting for replies means you need to wait 6 hours to have a reply. If there are 2500 customer requests and I am talking about big companies means 30 hours of waiting. Some cases could stay more than 30 minutes like one hour or half means 4 days to have a reply for more ullustration.
If it takes four days to send a customer support response to a query, I would never in my life patronize that business. It is not worth the patronage and tye stress.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Y
Most of the times those robotic automatic response doesn't take care of the issue that the customers are asking about but they will only informed them that the issue have been received and is being looked into until the next available customer service representative is on ground to take care of the issue and now respond to the customer on the progress.
You are right, but I still think this can be integrated to make it work well and satisfy customer needs especially for large businesses in the coming years prolly due to the AI world we are in.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that is best to reply our customer on any matter as soon as possible
I as an individual personally do not like it when people waste my time and it would be unfair to do that to others

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think it would be a lot nicer if response are gotten within an hour. Customers like getting things done within a very short period of time. Its pretty much annoying.
This is the reason why most business is now shut up bots to respond to the likely questions customers are to ask when they contact a new business.

Back