How should someone start up their business

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As someone who is always intrigued and interested in the idea of starting and running their own business, I want to ask the community at RIF, especially those with experience in this field - how should a person with no prior experience, start up their business in the most sustainable way? All your replies will be greatly appreciated!

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best way to start your business is to look for mentors in that field that will give you a push. Because if you are to start at your own, feelings of possible failure in the business may deter you from starting.
That is indeed an interesting take, I have never really thought about it this way, and I haven't ever really thought about any business mentors. But, now I would for sure, thank you so much for this!

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
That is indeed an interesting take, I have never really thought about it this way, and I haven't ever really thought about any business mentors. But, now I would for sure, thank you so much for this!
Exactly, you need a good mentor that will help direct you better in your quest to being a better business person

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The best way is to ask yourself the business you want to operate and if that business suits you. The next thing to do is check your capital, location, partner or man-power.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
The best way is to ask yourself the business you want to operate and if that business suits you. The next thing to do is check your capital, location, partner or man-power.
There are a lot of things to look out for when starting a business. You need to source for capital and have a good capital first.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is pleasure. Mentors play major role in times of business development. It is just like someone who want to do artisan. He needs to do apprenticeship before he can succeed. We all need someone who will take our hands and show us how to do it better.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is pleasure. Mentors play major role in times of business development. It is just like someone who want to do artisan. He needs to do apprenticeship before he can succeed. We all need someone who will take our hands and show us how to do it better.
Absolutely have to agree with you on this! We need role models in our lives to get to where we desire to be

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To start up a business you have to know what it takes to succeeded in it, have what it demands and also be willing to give all your best. Never forget to learn from others experience in such field.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.710
Raw Dex
$0.000
To start up a business, you have to do a feasibility study and evaluate if the idea works. Next, you have to check out if you have enough capital and manpower to run the business. Having a mentor definitely helps.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As someone who is always intrigued and interested in the idea of starting and running their own business, I want to ask the community at RIF, especially those with experience in this field - how should a person with no prior experience, start up their business in the most sustainable way? All your replies will be greatly appreciated!
The most basic is what is it that you think you will enjoy doing. If you decide on a food business you must know something about food and at least you must know how to cook. If you decide on putting up a beauty salon you. must know something about beauty and cosmetics. There are a lot of type of business but. most important how. much. capital do you want to put as starting fund?.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.173
"A good thinker can create a good business." It means that he or she needs to think what business is suitable for him or her. Then, he or she needs to research if it is really feasible or not.

Back