How should someone start up their business

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.003
Starting up a business is not difficult but making the business successful is very crucial and it needs a lot of hard work.
To start up a new business you need to involve yourself in serious management strategy so that you can make it successful and you must also understand the intricacies and the benefits that is involved in such business

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
And you will also need to learn about the business that you want to start
You need to know its gimmicks.
To start up a new business you need to involve yourself in serious management strategy so that you can make it successful and you must also understand the intricacies and the benefits that is involved in such business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
First and foremost decide on the you want to startup and how much it would cost to start it and the right location if it's an offline business. I would advice you study about the business before start and make sure you create a business plan.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
First and foremost decide on the you want to startup and how much it would cost to start it and the right location if it's an offline business. I would advice you study about the business before start and make sure you create a business plan.
You are correct
These are the things that are necessary for starting up a business even before thinking about the capital

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I think it's to draw up a plan and take your feasibility studies on the business you want to start and move from there.
Nice one, every good business needs a business plan. The business plan is more like the back bone of the business in which everything about the business is built upon. It would also help you be more organize in your business preparations.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
Sure , every good business needs a business plan. This is what all business owners should know business plan is the stronghold of the business as everything emanates from it .

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
For me if you want to be successful in your start up, choose that thing that you are passionate of doing. Convert that into a business idea and you will never regret doing it cause it's something that you like doing.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
I agree with you, if one choose that thing that one is passionate of doing you would be active and consistent with it..Yesh it is to Convert that into a business idea

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no other way to start your own business than just starting. Check out the resources available to you and what it can do for you to start at any level. Move with it and watch it grow.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
As someone who is always intrigued and interested in the idea of starting and running their own business, I want to ask the community at RIF, especially those with experience in this field - how should a person with no prior experience, start up their business in the most sustainable way? All your replies will be greatly appreciated!
The best way for you to start up your business is for you to research very well into the business and make sure that you have all the necessary knowledge that you are needed to start the business and do well.

Back