How to be a competitive business person

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
To grow your business you must be competitive in nature. You should know you are In a race and must be very active to win. So how do you achieve this

Start by taking advantage of the different business opportunities that present itself

Be unique to lure your target audience

Be always be a step ahead of your competition

Widen your horizon to compete favorably

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Being competitive in business will help keep you in the race for those that want to be outstanding with their business. You might not be competing with others but yourself

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.678
To achieve this you must work on improving the quality of your products by being innovative and creative so that you can beat your competitors.
Try making your products and services very unique to the competitors.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To grow your business you must be competitive in nature. You should know you are In a race and must be very active to win. So how do you achieve this

Start by taking advantage of the different business opportunities that present itself

I totally agree with you, it's all true. What I usually do is be unique and different from most other businesses. Even though the products we sell are the same, I will make them unique in terms of service. I will try to make consumers feel satisfied with my service.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Yes to be competitive you must be unique and different from most other businesses. Even though the products we sell are the same, you would fsre better when the products are different

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes to be competitive you must be unique and different from most other businesses. Even though the products we sell are the same, you would fsre better when the products are different
We can sell a different product, if we can make it ourselves. If you become a reseller, it is certain that the product will be the same as many other sellers. That's why sometimes they compete with price and service.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
Please note that it is health competition. It should not be because I business competition, one goes the extra mile t get ahead.
It is indeed has a big difference. A business competition is inevitable to experience. It is a matter of who is going to win the game in business. Sometimes it is a tricky thing to experience but we cannot run away from the real situation in business.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We can sell a different product, if we can make it ourselves. If you become a reseller, it is certain that the product will be the same as many other sellers. That's why sometimes they compete with price and service.
Your uniqueness is your critical vantage point. That's what people buy. Unless why would I leave Mr A to come and buy from you. There must be something I get from you or your products that Mr. A cannot give me.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your uniqueness is your critical vantage point. That's what people buy. Unless why would I leave Mr A to come and buy from you. There must be something I get from you or your products that Mr. A cannot give me.
That's right, uniqueness will be an added value for a company. Which will make customers stay loyal to him. One example: I still subscribe to a shop, because the service is good and fast, even though the price is a little more expensive than similar stores, the service is bad and takes a long time.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
A business faces a lot of competition and as an owner, if you cannot compete with your competitors, you will fail. You need to implement strategies that will help you stay ahead of your competitors.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240

Being unique is something that is very important for every business person.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The major quality an entrepreneur need to compete favorably with others is passion for the business. If a business owner enter business simply to make profit without have passion for it, it will be difficult for him to sustain the tempo.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The major quality an entrepreneur need to compete favorably with others is passion for the business. If a business owner enter business simply to make profit without have passion for it, it will be difficult for him to sustain the tempo.
That's right, I totally agree with you. Indeed, many business owners, especially beginners, are only profit-oriented. When the profit they expect has not been achieved, they easily give up, keep on changing business without any continuation.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Exactly, one of the major quality an entrepreneur need to compete favorably with others is passion . you need to fuel your self with passion for the business to make it thrives

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
This is why it is good to love your job and not just for making money alone

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
To be competitive, you need to keep learning. Every day people keep looking for ways to improve their their business and upgrade their skills. You can also do the same, to be able to compete you need to keep improving and be creative.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
To be competitive, you need to keep learning. Every day people keep looking for ways to improve their their business and upgrade their skills. You can also do the same, to be able to compete you need to keep improving and be creative.
And you need to always make sure that you are part of the best sellers

Back