How to bring out the best from introverted staff as an employer

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This can be a tedious one for employers but you just have to find the best ways to bring out the best in your workers example like the introverted staff. This people find it difficult to be with others but you can still draw out the best from them

Let the introverted staff have time to think, plan, and prepare on their own

introvert likes space so
respect their spaces.

Respect their silence but leverage virtual communication.

Add yours

The most important thing is for a person to actually deliver on their job whether they are introvert or extrovert. This is because if they don't deliver the company will not look at the personality when they are going to fire them

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This can be a tedious one for employers but you just have to find the best ways to bring out the best in your workers example like the introverted staff. This people find it difficult to be with others but you can still draw out the best from them

Let the introverted staff have time to think, plan, and prepare on their own

introvert likes space so
respect their spaces.

Respect their silence but leverage virtual communication.

Add yours

True I totally agree with you. An introvert actually has potential and brilliant ideas, but he finds it difficult to convey them in general in front of many people. So the best way to explore their ideas is to invite them to communicate virtually using text messages.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You got that right introverts are really people with bright and brilliant ideas, as they always think maturely and deep. You just need to help them explore their ideas to do better

One way is to invite them to communicate virtually via text messages. Or if possible, you can invite them to discuss one-on-one in a special room, provoke them with questions. Then let him continue to explain, pay close attention and don't interrupt if he is still talking.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Introvert is a big disease. It makes the victim to remain excommunicated from his colleagues. He feels easily bored and irritated. He does his work without associating with his colleagues. He always pick malice to every reactions from his colleagues.
Well, its something that can be work on as an individual, an introvert would not be able to establish an effective communication with co workers and the management can help them out of that by giving them task that require them meeting their colleague , either one in one or in group.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, its something that can be work on as an individual, an introvert would not be able to establish an effective communication with co workers and the management can help them out of that by giving them task that require them meeting their colleague , either one in one or in group.

Precisely an introvert does not like direct interaction with many people, even with colleagues. So, a suitable job for an introvert is working behind the scenes. If you put an introvert with the wrong task, then the results will be less than optimal.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Precisely an introvert does not like direct interaction with many people, even with colleagues. So, a suitable job for an introvert is working behind the scenes. If you put an introvert with the wrong task, then the results will be less than optimal.
Hmm this seem right, but does that mean we shouldn't give them the helping hand of changing themselves, but what if they have some special abilities that is needed for the role but just that they are introverted.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hmm this seem right, but does that mean we shouldn't give them the helping hand of changing themselves, but what if they have some special abilities that is needed for the role but just that they are introverted.

I think it's enough to offer them a task that requires them to meet a lot of people, if they want, then give them trust if they can do it well. If they don't want to accept the assignment, don't force it. Because I am also an introvert, I will feel very stressed if I have to give a presentation or speak in front of many people.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it's enough to offer them a task that requires them to meet a lot of people, if they want, then give them trust if they can do it well. If they don't want to accept the assignment, don't force it. Because I am also an introvert, I will feel very stressed if I have to give a presentation or speak in front of many people.
Yeah, especially when its their first time doing so in such organization, but then it think it can start with communicating with staffs first since they are insiders before making them communicate with clients.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure thi group of people feels easily bored and irritated. So as an employer you need to understand this and allow them room to think, plan, and prepare on their own

I think that it all depends on the kind of employer. The fact of the matter remains that each and every person has their own choices. I have myself encountered many irritating co-workers and it is best to avoid them.

Back