How to deal with lazy employees at the job?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
i think that the employees and workers should never be overburdened at all. However, despite all this, there are many people who become really lazy at work. I think that they should be motivated to work more. It might be possible that they might be burned out? So, how do you deal with this issue?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think the best remedy for laziness within the workplace is to initiate a division of labour policy on the organisation. There after compulsory achievements of set targets within the target lazy staffs should be implemented.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
The best thing is to cut their salary. Like they say no food for the lazy. Does who refuse to work, reduce their salary, in that way they would take things a lot more seriously.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It will come out from conducting performance evaluation. Once determined, they will be given certain sanctions or write-ups to change. If not, they will be terminated.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
The best thing is to cut their salary. Like they say no food for the lazy. Does who refuse to work, reduce their salary, in that way they would take things a lot more seriously.
This will only backfire on you, especially if they have other alternatives. Sometimes, it may not be laziness, but inadequate orientation about what they need to do.

If it's really laziness, you can find other ways like warning them and then suspension.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is important to share tasks. When you share the tasks then you can be able to keep track record of those who are lazy. That way you may fire them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
i think that the employees and workers should never be overburdened at all. However, despite all this, there are many people who become really lazy at work. I think that they should be motivated to work more. It might be possible that they might be burned out? So, how do you deal with this issue?
Sometimes, we have to report them to our bosses
That's the best thing because they will keep drawing the work back

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
This will only backfire on you, especially if they have other alternatives. Sometimes, it may not be laziness, but inadequate orientation about what they need to do.

If it's really laziness, you can find other ways like warning them and then suspension.
Speaking from experience, where i used to work, there are some employees who on their own decides to work when they feel like, come to the office when feel like, they are not lazy as you have said but they simply do not want to work. Warning them does not work, even when you suspend them, they get excited about it as they see it as a reason not to come to work. The Most effective way so far is letting them know they would be paid according to their work and actually sticking to your word. Yes they would definitely have other alternatives but warning and suspensions is not enough.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Lazy employees must not be hired. There should be background check before hiring someone. It's hard to remove a lazy employee if already regular in the job.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
First try to see the output as some workers are lazy but they are giving the required output, they are doing assigned task in time limit then give some motivation to them and not to take it serious. On the other hand if the worker is lazy and also not performing well then he required to be warned.

Back